Flynn Has Something To Say

{Flynn talking}

Dylan, you and Nadia are my favorite sisters, but I have to tell you something...

GET OVER BLAKE ALREADY!
For the love of Pluto! You are seriously pissing me off about that!
Becs and Blake are all happy and together and then you come out of fucking nowhere and repeat anything sweet Blake tells Becs.
That puts both Becs and mostly Blake into and EXTREMELY awkward position and it looks like you don't even notice. They are a happy couple and you are the one that's shifting them apart! Like, what the hell?! There are many single guys that would love to be with you, and you should give them a chance.
Yes, Blake kinda likes you, but that's no reason for him liking his girlfriend.
Becs saw her mom die when she was four, she thought her brother was dead for 12 YEARS! Do you know how long is that?! If you didn't know, those small scratches were whips from her being abused since the age of four. Her first boyfriend died from less than a year of them dating. Her second boyfriend cheated then left her heartbroken for Rachael Dare. She needs that affection that neither family nor friends can give her.
*breathes from inhaler*
So let them be please and thank you!

(As you may all see, Flynn is a huge Blecs shipper...)