Chapter 2- Captured

Elyssa woke up in a dark cell with a strong scent of blood, sweat, and urine. Her head spun and pain ucovered every inch of her body. She looked down, realizing she had been in her human form in raged clothing that was stained with blood. The fight! Father!

She quickly stood up, but felt a strong sting on her leg. She glanced down to see a huge gash with it still bleeding. Elyssa sat back down, looking around. This must be the kingdoms dungeon. Foot steps echoed the hall, until a man stood in front of the cell. Her vision was blurry, so she had to squint to see who the man was. Aaron...

"My my my. The almighty Elyssa White of White Sun has been captured. Not able to kill us royals now are you?" He stood their smirking, then closed his eyes. "Actually, you aren't Elyssa White of White Sun, you are a rouge." Elyssa stood up, ran to the bars and grabbed on. "What do you mean I'm not Elyssa White of White Sun? I am the daughter of the alpha!" He gave her a stern look, then laughed.

"You are really stupid aren't you? I should have known, you poor packs don't get education. Well, it means that we had wiped out. Your. Pack." He spat at her as he said Pack. A growl rumbled from the back of Elyssa's throat, resisting the urge to rip his throat out that moment. "It was your fault. All your fault," she mumbled, sinking down onto the floor. He bent down to have his eyes leveled with hers.

"You will get to meet my parents in a trial, then you will be back down here. Where you belong commoner." He laughed again, walking off. Elyssa shook her head. Tears started to fall. "My pack... Wiped out? What about father..." She remembered the horrific scene of her father laying on the floor in a pool of blood,  the lights in his eyes fading.

"No... No no NO!" She screamed, digging her hand into her hair. She could faintly smell the scent of honey and flowers, which meant her mate was in the castle. She sat back against the wall, her head sling down. "I need to forget about... The pack. I will try to get our as soon as I could. Right now... All I can do is think happy thoughts." She looked up at the ceiling, her hair covered her face.

I wonder if my mate is handsome... He would be strong, smart, and utterly amazing. I hope he helps me out, since he's most likely a guard or something. His eyes... She could smell the scent of honey and flowers grow stronger as footsteps accompanied it. She sat down, looking at the hall in front of here. There, as the honey and flower scent grew stronger, a women in a beautiful purple dressed walked by.

Elyssa could only see her feet, her neck was too tired and painful to move up. She felt weak, then fell onto the floor in sleep.

"Get up!" Someone yelled. Her ears rung from the loudness of the voice. Aaron stood in front of the cell, holding bread and a bowl of water. "Here. Mother told me to give you this. That bitch is too nice sometimes. I hate it," he muttered, throwing the bread onto the floor and slid the bowl into the cells, half of the water was spilt.

He scoffed as he didn't see Elyssa reacted, then walked away. Elyssa eyed the food carefully. Her father had told her to recognized the scent of poison, but she didn't smell any on the bread, so she crawled to it and wolfed it down. She lifted the bowl to her mouth, drinking quickly and dropping the bowl, making a clatter sound.

Her wounds were burning from the lack of care and cleanses. They are going to get infected if I don't get treated. The food tasted amazing, since her stomach felt as if she hadn't ate in years. She went back up against the wall, until she dozed into sleep once more.

"Get up prisoner." A voice she hadn't recognized awoke her from her sleep. A man in a knights uniform stood in front of the cell, a sword was to his side. He unlocked the door, then walked in. "Try to escape, and I will slice off your leg. There are many more guards down the hall, so don't even try. Come on, you have to go see the king and queen." He said in a cold empty voice.