Chapter One

First story. Sorry for the grammar mistakes. Feel free to critique. 

love,

yanie

(dedicated to my bestfriend, YesImIanTGuman ) 

______

______

Unofficially Yours

---amaloner_11

Chapter One

"What do you think? Will Luke love it If I wear this criss-cross or this tube?", asked Myra. She's my bestfriend since gradeschool and she's asking me what kind of swimsuit would fit her- or what would her newest boyfriend like for her.

"You can wear anything, Mai. Everything suits you." I told her. Myra have the sexiest body ever. No wonder all of the hottest boys in school want to make up with her.

"Okay. I'll buy both." She finally decided.

"Are you still a virgin, Mai?" I asked all of a sudden while walking to the cashier. Honestly, I really wanted to know. I mean, Mai had had a lot of relationships with boys. Major were all flings.She's all pretty unlike me. She faced me and poked my forehead.

"Ow!", I exclaimed.

"You crazy, woman. Ofcourse, I still am. I maybe a bitch but hey, that's the least gift I can offer with my future husband." She said dreamily.

Wow. What a relief. Virginity is kind of a touchy subject for her. It was a her dream to find her love of her life. So much drama. I wonder how we end up being bestfriends. Oh, well.

"Good to know. By the way, are you serious with. . .what's his name?Jude?". I asked while she pay for the swimsuits. 

I barely knew his new boyfriend but I knew that guy was a jerk. Talk about flirting with five girls at a time. Don't ask me how I knew. I saw it with my own eyes.

She stopped for a moment and said, 

"Ofcourse, not. I just. . .humm"

I grabbed her arms tight.

"Jesus, Myra. Don't tell me-", she did not let me finish my sentence and answered quickly.

"No! I'm not serious with him. He's just. . ." She shifted her feet uncomfortably.

"Mai, look at me. Straight in the eyes."

She did what I said. I lifted her chin since I'm an inch taller than her.

"He is a jerk." I said casually.

"Yes, he is." she said.

Whenever I caught her falling for someone bad, i tried bringing up the bad attitudes of the unlucky someone. More like, warn her. It's not like I dont want her to be happy. I'm just protecting my bestfriend here, people!

"Good. Now, let's go back to school. I forgot my notebook in my chair."

Did I mention us ditching school just to buy her swimsuits? Yap, you read it right.

She sighed and got back to her senses.

***

I entered my classroom alone since Mai has her own class to attend to. There's no teacher, thank God. Some of my classmates are talking like crazy and some couples are making out. DAmn! They should be getting a room. The scene is so rated 18 so I don't think I can describe this to you. Sorry!