Chapter Five

First, dedicated to the above for inspiring me to write my own story. Huge Fan :)

Second, I'm new to this writing stuff, so please please please, stop sending me bad message comments(although, it helped me to get better. Keep up!)

Third, Sorry for the grammar mistakes. This will be an unedetid chapter(all the chapters, actually). This'll going to have a lot of grammar and typng errors.

Fourth, HMMM.. I'm out of words. So, bye :)

***

Chapter Five

~Already gone~

That moment when you wanted everything to be perfect while enjoying the night with the one you always been wanting then someone just appeared out of nowhere and ruin it? It's very remarkable! Not! I am in the exact situation right now.

"Kara?"

It's Jesse. Why is he here? Its almost night.

"J-Jesse? Why are you here?" I asked

"I'll just talk to you later. Bye", he said and run off fast for his car.

"Wait!" I tried to call him but he already left. 

Then, a sof t cold hand grabbed my arms. Oh, I almost forgot. I was with Sef.

"who is he?", Yousif asked. 

"Jesse" I answered casually.

Yousif cocked an eyebrow.

"Who is he to you?"

"My..." I trailed off. Can I already consider him as a friend? I mean, he never did anything good to me.

"Just someone I met in school." I said forcing a smile.

"Yeah. But, he looked at you like you two know each other."

My lips curved a grin.

"Jealous?"  I teased. 

"Me? Ofcourse not! I just...he...I'm.." he trailed off.

"Stop blushing, sef."

"I'm not blushing, okay?! Lets just get you home." I nodded.

He slid his hands from my arms to my fingers. There goes the shivers again. I looked at him uncomfortably. We've been through a lot since we were kids. I know him very well but now? He is a total different person. He looked cuter than ever.

My heart kept pounding abnormally.

"Kara?" he broke the silence.

"Y-yeah?" Did I just slutter in front of him. This is so embarassing.

"We've been friends since kindergarten, right?"

Unfortunately.

"Yes. You're like a brother to me."I said trying to relax my tensed hands.

"No, that's not what I meant."

He looked at me straight in the eyes. His greenish eyes met my amber ones.

"Then, what is?"

He dropped his gaze to the ground.

"I was just wondering..."

He bit his lower lip. He really looked sexy when he does that.

"We can, you know, take this thing to a higher level?"