Chapter Seven

I don't think anyone is reading my work. Poor me *sniff, sniff*

And I don't know why I keep writing. Oh, well.

CHAPTER SEVEN

 I felt someone poking my head.

“Will you stop that?!” I recognized the voice. Myra.

“But she’s sleeping all day.” A boy’s voice said. Enzo’s.

The poking continues.

“Cut it out! She needs to rest.” She said.

I heard a hard slap.

“Ow! Myra!”

“I told you to leave her alone! She’s been depressed for the past days. She needs that sleep.”

I opened my eyes slowly. As soon as my eyes adjusted to my surroundings, I saw the smiling face of my best friend.

“See? You woke her up!”

My brother rolled his eyes which seem to be a little gay-ish for him.

“What are you guys doing here? In…my room?” I said when I saw myself lying on my bed. Then I remembered.

Jesse.

I sat bolt right when I remembered what happened.

“Where’s the Kapone Family? Jesse? Am I engaged?!” I grabbed Mai’s hand but she looked confused. She’s about to open her mouth to say something when Enzo laughed.

“Aw. I thought you hate that guy. And now, you even had a dream about him. How sweet!” he said sarcastically. He chuckled.

My brother can be annoying sometimes. Yay. Lucky me. Oh sarcasm!

I glared at him.

“I’ve been here all day waiting for you to wake up. I came here as soon as you called me but I just found you snorting like a pig,” Myra said as she sat beside me.

“So, Jesse didn’t come here? I’m not really arranged to marry him?” I asked.

“Pffft. Bestie, you serious? I mean, that’s so cliché.” She chuckled.

“So, it’s just a dream?”

“A freaking nightmare.” She nodded.

“And Sef didn’t really leave me? We’re still together right?” I hoped. I know that wasn’t really a dream anymore. But there’s nothing wrong in hoping, right?

Enzo and Myra exchanged gazes. I sighed. I knew it.

“Uhh, sis. You only had a dream not amnesia.” Enzo commented. Myra glared at him.

“What?” he snorted.

“Why are you still here, Enzo?” I asked.

“I need my phone.”

I looked for it in my bed and threw it to him as soon as found it. He caught it in mid-air carefully.

“Watch it, sis! This is brand new!”

“Go, now.”

“You should really be care-“

“Out!” I snapped. He rested his arms to his sides in defeat.

“Fine.” He walked out of my room but stopped when he reached the door and faced me.

“I’m not going to let you borrow my phone. Ever.”