Chapter Six

***

Nothing to say..

Dedicated to The BelleFamily. I love you, girls!

Chapter Six

~Since you've been gone, I can't breathe for the first time.

I'm so moving on, Yeah~

Okay, I'm taking back what I said about staying in Jesse's arms forever. Because seriously, he doesn't know the meaning of the word, "COMFORT". 

He'd been teasing me on how I look ugly when I cry, and how my hair sucked when wet. This guy is...arrrggg!

"Stop following me!" I exclaimed while walking faster.

"Hey! You can't just leave me here. I need some clothes,"he said.

I stopped walking which made him bump on my back.

"What the.."

"Fine, where's your car?"

"Oh, no no no. I won't get my precious car be wet, too. We're taking a cab."he said.

"And what?" I looked at him. "Be the laughing stock of the driver? Yeah. Like I would do that. I don't need another terrible event, for God's sake!"

He was silent for a few minutes, maybe surprised of my change of mood.

"Did anyone told you look cute when you try to ba angry?"

Yeah. Sef.

Right after that question, all the pain and frustrations came back. How did I became so attached to him, I have no idea. Pain. It's killing me. I wanted to sob but I knew better. I don't want Jesse teasing me again with the crybaby thingy. 

"Kar, are you okay?"he asked. "You looked like you're going to pass out."

"No, I'm fine."

Actually, I'm not. It's not just the emotional problem. My body felt heavy. My head hurts.

And ofcourse, Jesse didn't believed me.He cocked an eyebrow.

"You look pale. I really think you should get home no-"

Jesse tried to catch me before I would fell to the ground. Keyword: TRIED

The guy was too slow so I end fallingto the cold ground, face first.

***

I opened my eyes and saw... a shirtless Jesse?

That's when I found out, I'm not wearing any shirt.

Okay.

Wait.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed. I was lying on my bed while Jesse was busy looking for something in my closet. How did I get home? All I remember was...I can't remember anything. Oh no. Oh, no, no, no! 

"Oh my God. Oh my God!" I exclaimed repeatedly.

I wrapped my bedsheet to my almost naked torso.

"Shit!"

"Will you shut up?!" he finally said without even glancing at me. I held my forehead and tried to think really hard about what happened. My eyes caught the surroundings outside.

My eyes widened.

"The sun!" I said pointing outside.

Jesse looked out.