Chapter Three

***

Hey there :) I was never creative so the book cover looked aweful. Sorry :D

Anyways, here's the next chapter. Short(very much) and unedited. This will be on Jesse's POV(partly and slightly)

Dedicated to shousetsu_12 for making me laugh with his story.

hugs,

yanie

______

______

CHAPTER THREE

Jesse's POV

I was having my best sleep in my entire life with my bed when my phone buzzed. It was a message from Myra. She's that ugly girl's bestfriend. Well, Not really ugly. She's pretty in a cute way. Her eyes were dazzling like she used the stars as contact lenses. Her hair is blonde but I don't think she liked that. She's not into fashion but somehow there's something about that made her cute. Is it her lips? Her eyes? I'm not sure. Wait, woah. Did I just talk about her? Man, that girl went through my nerves. Not to mention, she's the only girl who did not like me. She's not normal. Yeah.

Anyways, the meassage reads;

Hey, there! Can you stop by our apartment?

 I replied immediately. She disturb me just for that? Girls. Really confusing.

Me: Why would I do that? Besides, are we close?

Her: No. And I don't have plans of being your friend. But you asked me to get that David on a date. 

Me: I know. Fine, I'll be there.

Her: I'll text you the address.

Yeah. I asked her to date that teacher. I found out that that guy's going to fail me. I need to pass all my subjects. I'll tell you the reason why. . .next time. *winks*

I stood and did my daily morning routine. I looked at my mirror.

"Wow, I'm so gorgeous" I told myself.

What? You'll probably like me when we meet. *another wink*

I went to school and looked for Roosevelt. Honestly, I don't know her first name. So I call her that. I know what you're thinking. I'm looking for her because, remember she kicked my adorable legs? Well, maybe we're even. I also broke her bike. I never realized that thing was important. I really felt guilty that time but I bought her a new bike. That thing costs a lot, if you ask. 

I passed her room and saw her seat was empty.

Where is that girl.

Wait.

Woah.

Why the hell am I looking for her?

Shoot.

I don't know what happened but I ran for my car in disappointment.

My day went fast. I never felt so bored in my life.

I wonder if Roosevelt was using the bike I gave her.

Jesus, stop thinking about her!

I know she's not that really beautiful unlike my past chicks. She's just. . .so. . .different. 

***

Kara's POV

My eyes are glued on my laptop's sceen. Shocking, I know. Dad gave this to me for my ninth birthday. So, I was saying, I am staring at my laptop's screen for hours. I ditched class this afternoon. I'm making that a hobby. Truth is, we'll be having a long quiz in Algebra. I know I will be gaining a big zero so why bother bursting your head out staring at a blank sheet of paper. So, I went home instead.