Chapter Four

Chapter Four

fast update. nothing to do :) Fun, fun, fun! Another unedited chapter.

***

Last night, I thought Jesse's going to have a fight with that guy on the club. Geez, he has a wierd personality. He just took out his wallet gave the guy some money. I mean, a lot of money. Is he that rich?

Anyways, it's eight in the morning. Last day of school for this week. Just one more day, and viola! Weeknend<3

Myra is still asleep. She drunk really hard and got totally wasted. Jesse told me he asked Myra to date David, the English teacher. Unfortunately, David ditched her, I don't know why.

So here I am now, waiting for Jesse's text. He wants his 'prize' for my last night's favor. I don't know what he wanted. I just need things to get even. I don't want to owe anything from him. Besides, I'm still mad at him for breaking my bike. Although, he already replaced it.

Feeling really bored, I opened my laptop and logged on to my facebook account.

My heart faltered.

He's online.

Yousif.

I clicked for his name and started typing on the chatbox.

Me: Hey!

I waited for his reply but just got disappointed. I never got his reply. I clicked on his name and viewed his profile.

There it is, again. His picture with the blonde girl. Unintentionally, my hands got hard on the mouse while reading the comments. There I saw the girls name. Cherry.

Him:   We look good, there.

Cherry:  I know. Haha. We look crazy.

Him:   I really missed you... so much.

Cherry: Me, too. I hope I can see you again. :(

Him:  I'll do everything to be with you again.

Cherry: Really?

Him: Yes. By hook or by crook.

Cherry: Sweet.

Him: Always. For you.

My heart sank in my chest. Why do they have to say those words on public? I mean, they can just chat privately. I know, I'm getting bitter here. But, he ignored my chat message just for that girl! Yousif, I'm your bestfr-shoot! I'm starting to hate that word.

I went back to my profile. I can't stand to read those comments. It makes me feel worthless.

Someone sent me a friend request. I clicked and my eyes got wider.

"Jesse Kapone send you a friend request"

I hesitated to click confirm. He wants me to be friends with him? Is he serious? But somewhere, deeper on my thought, I can post crazy photos on his wall. That sound like a good idea. *evil laugh*

I clicked confirm and his name quickly appeared to be online. My curiosity went through my nerves. I opened his profile. 

Wow, he has a lot of friends. I scanned his wall. I saw posts from his friends. It says:

"You're a hottie!!!!!!"

"Marry me!

"Call me, 456-98*-***"

"Jesse! Jesse! Jesse! I'll do your homework just have a date with me"

"I was cooking my breakfast...twelve in the morning...I finished at six...because I made your face on my pies!!!"