Chapter Two

• Dedicated to yousif

 ***

Unofficially Yours

A/N: dedicated to my friend, Yousif. Thanks for letting me use your name. (Remember, this story is fictional)

Enjoy!

 (yousif--->)

Chapter two

"What happened to you?", my bestfriend, Myra, asked me. We live in the same apartment since Junior High. It's a long story so let's drop the subject.

"Mai!", I cried. "Did I ever do something bad except from not going to church every sunday? Why is this happening to me?", I cupped her face and saw confusion in her eyes. She held my hands and rubbed the tears forming in my eyes. .

"Come on. Tell me what happened?", she asked as we sat on our couch. I sighed and told her everything.

Seven hours ago...

"It's payback time, Roosevelt." He said while bumping his right fist to his left palm.

Oh, no.

Hell starts right here.

I straightened my stand and looked at him looking really unafraid. 

I'm not afraid. I told myself.

"What do you want, mister?" He simply combed his hair using his hand.

"Jesse." he said cassually.

"What?"

"I know you want to know my name. It's Jesse."

"I already knew that." I snapped. Well, I do know him. Myra told me everything about him.

"Stalker." He accused. My jaw dropped and put my hands on my waist.

"Don't flatter yourself too much, Mr-I-dont-care-what-your-is"

"Oh, well Like what I said, it's time to pay."he said and grinned like a ganster.

"I owe you nothing!"

He pointed his leg and said, "You hit me! If I weren't that nice, I would've sue you for this."

"You deserve that, you idiot!"

He stretched his arms upward and lifted me before I can even react, bridal position.

"Put me down, you pervert!Let me go!". I struggled to let go but he is just too strong for a skinny girl like me.

"Shut up, Roosevelt! You'll gonna fall!" He said but I kicked, punched and everything else to free myself from him. Finally, I fell and run for my life.

"Roosevelt! You can never go that easily!" 

I saw him running after me on my sholders and punished myself for doing so because he is now so close to me. To tell you guys, I'm not really good in running so I don't know why I still keep running. 

I stopped and pushed him backwards. He stumbled to the floor and I found an opportunity to hide behind some car. We're in the parking lot, remember? I'm breathing heavily and covered my mouth when I heard the ganster.

"Here, Rosy-rosy. Where are you? oh, you want to play hide and seek? OKay. Hide good, babe." He said and I heard him walk away. 

I'm saved. Thanks God.

But I celebrated too quickly. My phoned beeped. Sh*t. Not now. I turned it off and peeked under the car. Why do feel like someone is looking behind me?