(Back To High School)

Karen, Deb, Brooke, Peyton, Nathan, and Lucas are all sitting around eating dinner.

Lucas: "so, I am moving back to Tree Hill"

The table is silent as everyone stares at him in shock and confusion.

Nathan: "What do you mean you are moving back, why would you move back"

Lucas: "Whitey called me a while back and said he was finally retiring, really this time, and offered me his old job" "It just took me a while to decide whether I was going to take it or not.

Brooke: "Hello Broody, you have a perfectly good job here working as a writer"

Lucas: "Ya, I do and I love doing that but I miss basketball. I may not be able to play anymore but I can still teach someone else to. All I have ever wanted to do is play. I want to be to some kid what Whitey was to me"

Lucas looks at his mom for some sort of acceptance knowing she finds it hard to think of Tree Hill after Keiths death. Karen looks up and smiles.

Karen: "you know that whatever makes you happy, makes me happy and if this is what you want.....then you should go for it"

Peyton: "Wow, going back to highschool, how utterly tragic" she jokes

Nathan: "If this is what you want, that is cool with me"

Brooke: "Yah me too, but I will miss ya broody"

Lucas: "Great, did I mention Whitey is having a retirement party in 2 days"

Peyton: "Whoa, back the train up, just becasue we are cool with you going back does not mean we want to get sucked back into the never ending small town"

Brooke: "Im with P.Sawyer on this one, no way am I going back there"

Nathan: "Yah, to many bad memories with Dad and Haley and everything else"

Brooke: "Oh my, did Nathan just say the unsayable" whispers in a soft voice "Haley"

Nathan looks sternly at Brooke. The subject of Haley has been off limits since they ended things in high school especially around Courtney, his fiance.

Lucas: "Did I mention I already told Whitey you were coming"

"Ohhhh Lucas" came from voices all across the table.

Lucas: "Well I guess, we are going back to highschool