One Step Back, Two Steps Forward

Haley put her head back as she breathed in short fast breaths. Their fingers were entwined and she squeezed his hands. Their hands, still together went to rest on the back of the chair. She let go of them and squeezed the cushion on either side of his head as he laid his hands on her hips, which were currently moving in just the right way. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to him. His lips found her collarbone, the place he knew she loved him to kiss. His tongue flicked across and she breathed in like she was grasping for air. His hands traveled slowly up her body until they cupped her shoulder blades. She squeezed her legs tighter around him and pulled back slightly to look in his eyes. He put his hands in her hair and each of her hands grabbed one of his wrists as she closed her eyes and put her head back a little. He panted and went faster. Her face was flushed and they moved in a rhythm. She stopped moving, opened her mouth, gasped for air, tightened, and shook with pleasure. Oh my god

Lucas put his hands once more on her hips and moved them just slightly. He was the next one to shiver. She leaned forward again and rested the front of her body against his. They sat in his chair with her straddling him. He could feel her labored breath on the side of his neck. He kissed her shoulder and slid his hands to entwine their fingers once again.

Lucas woke up with a start and looked around. He was currently sleeping on the couch. Everything was quiet except for the click of the minute hand. He looked at the clock which read 6:30 A.M. everyone must still be asleep. Lucas put his face in his hands and got up to take a shower, a cold shower. He had never had a dream like that before. Of course he had dreamed about sex, what normal guy hadnt but he had never dreamed about his best friend and sex. He locked the door and stepped into the shower. He couldnt get that dream out of his head. The way she had squeezed his hands, the way she had squeezed her legs, the way she had squeezed.well, him. He shook his head and turned the faucet further right towards the blue C. He braced himself with his hands in front of him pressed against the wall. He finished up and dried himself off. He wrapped the towel around his midsection and realized his clothes were in the dresser in Haleys room. He walked silently to her door and quietly opened it. She was sleeping on the right side and Jamie was lying next to her. He stopped a moment and looked at them. Haley was on her side and stomach with one leg bent at the knee on top of a pillow. Her face was smashed against the pillow and one arm hung off the bed. Jamie was on her stomach with her hair spread around her and her feet tangled in a blanket. He went to the dresser and took out some clothes when he noticed the chair in the corner. That chair. Oh crap. He grabbed his clothes, walked out while shutting the door and headed back towards the shower. This was wrong. How could he be thinking of Haley like that?

After his shower he went to Keiths room and picked him up. Keith gurgled a little but instantly fell back asleep. He gently laid him back down and turned around to see a very tired looking Jamie wiping her eyes in the doorway. Hey monster he whispered. Want some breakfast? She nodded and followed him to the kitchen.

Lucas watched Jamie with interest as she shoved food down her throat. Lucas had always wondered in high school why girls were so dainty when they ate. They ate salads which he was pretty sure didnt fill them up and they always picked at their food like birds when they were around guys. He remembered eating lunch with Haley in school. She was the exact opposite; she would shove her mouth full of some junk food like cupcakes and hum while she was doing it. If there was one thing Haley enjoyed in life it was eating and it looked like she had passed that down to Jamie as well. When Jamie was finished she pulled a classic Haley and licked her fingers. She smiled at him and he returned it. She got up and went to the living room, turning on the TV as she passed it. He followed her and sat down on the couch with his head on the cushion. Jamie turned to cartoons and climbed up next to him. She grabbed the blanket and snuggled up closer to him as she watched. She giggled a little at the pig on TV and he smiled. Lately it seemed as if Haley was purposely trying to avoid him not wanting to put any pressure on him. She didnt want to make him uncomfortable but Jamie was different. She was 6 and really didnt care all that much if he was uncomfortable. Lucas leaned his chin on her head and listened to her giggle at what was on TV.