Chapter 2 (My Adams Family)

"...and then I took her back to my place and we went at it all night long, if you know what I mean. HaaHaa"

Jake: "Yes, Tim we know what you mean, we always know what you mean, infact we would rather not know what you mean"

Skills shakes his head side to side as Haley and Bevin both slap Time across the back of the head.

Tim: "What? Its true" "and why is everyone always hitting me, I am not a punching bag ya know"

Skills: "No but your as smart as one"

Tim: "Thanks.........Wait a minute, was that an insult?"

Skills: sarcastically says "no"

Tim: "Oh ok" and goes back to painting.

Sometimes Haley wondered about him. But she loves him more than anything. Right after she found out she was pregnant with Nathans baby she had no one. Nathan had refused to forgive her and Lucas had basically made the decision to pick his brother. Peyton and Brooke and lost touch w/her choosing old loyalty's over her but Surprisingly, Tim had driven her to one of her prenatal appointments and an amazing friendship had occured. Nathan had left him, choosing college life over high school friendships and so the more time she spent with him, the more she had grown to trust him.People always made fun of him for being dumb and who was she kidding, she did too. She liked to compare him with a dog. He was annoying most of the time and he was always doing something stupid but basically harmless.
She looked around at the people beside her who 10 years ago she would have never thought she would be friends with. Bevin was way to cheery and a little stuck up, as well as not really connected to reality but she was so sweet and they too had became good friends after she started dating skills. Jake was her rock. He had helped her with Jamie and together they had gotten through school and life. Skills was like a brother, always taking care of her and scaring off her dates. Actually, if she really thought about it, all the boys scared off her dates.

She looked over at the corner where Jamie and Jenny were playing with their dolls and could not help but think about Nathan. Nathan had never forgiven her but one night before he left, they slipped and slept together one last time. She then discovered 5 weeks later that he left her with a parting gift. She decided not to tell Nathan because she did not want to ruin his life, she wanted him to follow his dreams and she knew if she told him he would give them up. Later, when she decided to tell him she discovered he was engaged and did not want to ruin that either, so stayed quiet. It was the hardest thing to do. She had Nathans very blue eyes and dark hair w/a personality to match her mothers. She was the perfect mix. She was always mixing and matching her clothes and not caring what any one else thought of her.

So here she was w/ her best friend Tim, her partner in crime Bevin, her rock Jake, her protecter Skills, and her multicolored mismatched daughter. 'what an Adams Family'
Sure they were all different from each other and in high school if it had not been for Lucas and Nathan they would of never met but they were her family, however disfunctional they might be. She loved them and would not trade any of them for the world.
She looked back over to the guys only to see Skills and Tim tying Bevins bras together and Jake dipping them in paint.
Haley: " Its Times like these though that makes me think, I might be willing to make an acception"

Tim looks at skills with a very confused face and suddenly blurts out "Hey that was an insult"

Skills: "No it was not"

Tim: "Oh ok" again very unaware that it was

Jake and Haley both look at each other and burst out laughing both knowing they are the sanist in this version of the Adams family.