New Addition

Lucas: "Glad everyone could make it" walking on to the rivercourt.

Nathan: "Oh you have got to be kidding me, forget this" he got up and began to walk away.

Lucas: "SIT DOWN" Nathan turned around shocked at Lucas's outburst.

Peyton: "See its starting all over again. She is splitting you up"

Lucas: "Under normal circumstances I couldnt care less what all of you say or think. But it isnt just about me and Haley anymore."

Jake: "Lucas.."

Lucas: "No, its my turn to talk. We are going to have a baby"

Everyone looked taken back except for Bevin who smiled and quirked her eyebrow.

Tim: "Well looks like the scott tradition continues" rudly replying. Lucas glared at him but continued.

Lucas: "The doctor said she needs to live a stress free 9 months which means I am going to do everything in my power to make sure that happens. Peyton that means you stay away from her. If you cant say something nice...I think you can get my drift. Guys" he said pointing towards Tim, Jake and Skills "I dont want any of you trying to push her into breaking us up because all it does is worry her that you wont be able to except us and I cant have that. Nathan, if you cant support what we have, I dont want you around her. You more than anyone knows how to push her buttons and I cant risk that right now"

Brooke: "Wow, a baby." She got up and went up to Lucas. She put her hand on his face and kissed his cheek. Congradulations Luke"

Lucas: "Thank you Brooke, really" he left everyone standing there in complete shock. It was hard confronting all of his friends like that but he just could not risk another incident like the one that had happened the other day. Haley was pregant and she had a right to be happy about that and he was going to give that to her. It was time to let everyone know that things were going to change whether they wanted them to or not. He turned back around before he got in his car. "I asked her to marry me and she said yes. This isnt some mistake, fling, or temporary situation" that sentence was mostly meant for the guys because he knew how much Haley meant to them.

Peyton: "Wait up Jake. Please stop" Jake stopped and turned around.

Jake: "What Peyton"

Peyton: "I know you are mad at me for what happened but it was an accident and you have to understand where Im coming from" she grabbed on to the front of his shirt. "Yes, I feel a little wierd about the situation with Luke considering everything that has happened but its you I want to be with. Trust that"

Jake's face sofened. "Haley is one of my best friends and that is not going to change. She helped me fight Nikki in court, she helped me take care of her. I cant be with someone who is going to diss her everytime she comes around. She is in my life"

Peyton looked down. "So...she never dissed me?"

Jake: "Actually no. She told me that she always knew we would get together and as long as I was happy, so was she"

Peyton: "So...I guess I win the bit** of the yea award huh?"

Jake hugged her. "No....Bit** of the past couple of months maybe" he joked. "Talk to her, fix it. Not for me but for you"

Peyton: "I think Luke made himself pretty clear about that idea"

Jake: "Come on, I told Jenny we would take her for ice cream" and with that they headed to his car.

After everybody had left Nathan went to his car to head home. He had never been so mad and confused. He noticed a problem. Brooke Davis was currently sitting on the front of his car in a very short skirt. Nathan sat next to her.