Chris Keller

Chris: So.Lucas left fast. Sitting on the chair in the dining room.

Haley stopped what she was doing and looked at him. Hmmm, I wonder why. She continued getting ready for dinner.

Chris shrugged his shoulders. Chris Keller doesnt know what youre talking about.

Haley: Oh please. What was with all the groping, I hugged you and you proceeded to attach yourself to me.

Chris: Dont pretend its not what youve wanted forever. Haley rolled her eyes. She didnt know why she was still friends with him. He had basically caused more trouble for her than anyone else but he had been there for her. When she had gone to school while raising Jamie he had lent her money. He even called to check up on them often.

Chris smiled. He knew it had taken along time for Haley to forgive him after what he had done but he had always known she would. That was just the kind of person she was, she saw things in people that no one else did. Besides I didnt hear you complaining.

Haley looked at him. I dont know what your talking about. Repeating his words back to him.

Chris: You took advantage of me. You want to make him jealous. Its ok, I dont mind. Any time I can piss off a Scott, the day has been a good one. He got up and went up to the oven where she was making food and grabbed a piece of bacon from the pan. Mmm, good.

Haley slapped his fingers with the spatula. Keep hands outside the pan at all times please. Chris grabbed another piece and stuck it in his mouth. I have no idea why I still like you. She continued cooking.

Chris: Well either you are secretly in love with me, which is a major possibility seeing as wellIm me, or you are destined to be friends with jerks. I mean look at the list. Nathan.Jerk, Tima little slow but jerk, Chris Keller. definitely jerk He sat back down at the table. Its not your fault, your just to nice for your own good. Now back to trying to make Lucas jealous.

Haley: I am not, so shut up. He continued to stare at her. Ok so maybe a little. That look he had on his face when you came in is the only emotion I have seen him show about me since the accident and I might have possibly taken advantage of the situation. She put the food on a plate and put it in front of him.

Chris: Or maybe the emotion had nothing to do with you and everything to do with me sleeping with Brooke a long time age Before he could laugh she hit him in the head with a wooden spoon. Ow

Haley: Just eat before I decide to kick you out which I am being tempted to do more and more.
.
Jamie: Hi Uncle Luke She ran up and hugged him.

Lucas hugged her back. Hey you. When he had first met Jamie he had fell instantly in love with the little girl. She reminded him so much of Haley when she was little. Nathan walked up to them. He was bringing Jamie back to her moms.

Nathan: Hey They had a tense relationship ever since Nathan found out about Lucas and Haley and since Lucas woke up and found out Nathan was with Brooke.

Lucas: Hey Nathan and Jamie started to walk into the house. You might not wan to go in there right now.

Nathan looked at Lucas in confusion but continued. The three opened the door to see a shiny red electric guitar sitting up in the living room. Jamies eyes got as big as saucers and she jumped up and down. Dont touch that monster, if it breaks moms probably not going to be very happy.

Chris: Well how is she going to become a rock star if she cant play a guitar he walked into the living room from the kitchen.

Jamie: Chris, Chris, Chris she ran and jumped into his arms where he easily lifted her up.