Its All About Timmy

Brooke: whining What are we doing heereee? She was seated next to Peyton on the couch in Haleys house.

Peyton: I dont know. She messed with Jakes hair who was sitting on the floor in front of her playing video games with Nathan who was in front of Brooke. Skills and Lucas were sitting on the opposite couch with their heads leaned back against the cushion.

Brooke: Who cares who Dim is dating anyways.? She was very upset that she was giving up prime Nathan time so she could meet Tims new supposed girlfriend. She is probably not even real.

Haley walked from the kitchen into the living room. I dont even know why I am doing this. She is probably some promiscuous..bad..bimbo-ygirl..thing-ie. She began to set the table.

Jake still playing video games. Way to use that English degree Hales. He smiled at his own joke.

Haley turned from the table. Shut up Jake. Everyone looked at her surprised as she walked back into the kitchen. Jake paused the video game.

Nathan: Dude? Jake got up and followed Haley into the kitchen.

Peyton: What the hell is her problem? Skills excused himself as well.

Brooke looked around at everybody who was left. Do we know what is going on? Everybody looked lost. Jake and Skills walked back into the living room and sat back down.

Skills singing, Cat Scratch Fever. Everyone looked at him strangely. Thats what we are gonna see tonight. He put his fingers in the air and made a hissing noise. Bevin walked in and put a glass by each plate.

Skills: Hey babe, can you get me a water.

Bevin: I bet you she is just using him.

Skills looked at her. For what?

Bevin: I dont know for stuff.

Skills: Oh, ok. Can I get some water?

Bevin: I bet she is cheating on him. I knew it. She is a tramp. She has been having an affair. I knew it.

Skills: Baby, calm down. We havent even met her and your already developing a reason why not to like her.

Bevin: Hello, I dont need a reason. She is cheating on him duh. She looked at him like he was stupid and walked back into the kitchen.

Skills: Does that mean I cant get my water? he yelled after her disappearing form. Lucas smiled and continued to throw a small basketball up in the air.

Nathan: What is going on. Haley and Bev have turned into, well I dont want to be mean but.

Skills and Jake at same time: Biches!

Jake: They always get like this when the meet one of Tims girlfriends.

Skills: Plus, Tim is real serious about this girl so it makes it worst.

Jake: I think its a territory issue, I dont know. We just try and stay out of their way. Jake turned around to face Skills. Speaking of which, can I have some water? He imitated Skills.

Skills shrugged. What? I was thirst.

Jake: You dont ask an angry female if she can get you some water. Its stupid.

Bevin and Haley walked out with things for the table. Haley looked down at herself. Do you think this is a welcome to our family dress, a welcome but were watching you dress, or break my best friends heart and I will break your neck dress?

Everyone looked at Haley like they were scared of her except for Bevin who put her finger to her chin as if she were considering it over. Definitely the 2nd one.