3

three;

three;

rap music wakes minseo up from her deep slumber. she tosses and turns in her bed but she knows she won't be able to go back to sleep now. she just remembered that the two scientists a.k.a. complete fucking dorks live with them now. she didn't expect it to be this bad.

she peeled the covers off her and tied her hair up in a messy bun. as expected, the sight of the two dorks jamming along to eminem was what welcomed her very 'wonderful' morning.

namjoon and hoseok were both jumping around the living room with just a towel wrapped around their waists as they hold their spoons to their mouths like it was a microphone.

this sight would have been complete heaven to other girls seeing as the two aren't really that lame-looking and they have abs to boast, but minseo doesn't see them more than just her average dorky and noisy brothers.

"shut up! you can't even rap!" she picked up both her bunny slippers and threw them each at the two.

but the two just continued on rapping (a.k.a. screaming) along and using the poor fan as some stage effect. she rolled her eyes and just headed to the dinning table, hoping breakfast would make her day better.

"whats up, twerp?" taehyung greeted as he came and took a big bite on his apple.

he was dressed in a simple white shirt with a denim jacket on top and equally denim pants that he paired with white kicks. taehyung was probably his least and most favorite person at the same time but she had to admit he dressed as good as a model on a runway.

"where are you off to so early?" she questioned.

"i'm off to get our new documents. and being the good friend i am, i'm going to enroll you for college" taehyung cheekily winked.

minseo raised a questioning brow at him. "whats up with you? why are suddenly being nice? volunteering to enroll me and all? what do you want?"

"hey, hey! i'm always nice! don't question it" he waved a finger at her then turned to leave. "i'm off!"

minseo was new around the area despite being here for a week now, but she still insisted on going out. it was almost past five in the evening and she was getting restless sitting around in boredom. namjoon and hoseok were busy in the lab so she was left alone.

she got dressed in denim shorts and paired it with a red flannel with a white tank top inside. she slipped on her red converse and headed out to the streets of gangnam.

gangnam was getting set for the night. she loved nature but she also loved the way the city lights flicker different colors in the dark. the sun was just about to set, making the sky look like a velvet purple fabric.

she loved everything about the city in the night but she hated one thing.

the people.

no, no. she didn't hate them. she envied them. she tries to ignore it the best as she can but it always manages to crawl back in, demanding to be felt.

she felt so lonely in the sea of people. everyone had their group of friends, everyone had their own other half. but she was just alone. she always tries to get used to it though, since it is required to leave everything behind once she changes her name and her address.

her friends and her life in that 10-year-time, they are just kicked out the window just like that. no matter how great and close they are to her, no matter how she loved the life she lived. there were no buts, there were no ifs.

she found a donut shop nearby and decided to just sit through the night.

what could be better than this?, she sighs at her own sarcasm.

○ edited ○

5/4/2016

kiddiiiing

juanchild appears in the next one i swear