6

six;

six;

first class was in one of the biggest rooms in the university. apparently, this class was the most sought after because the teacher was a complete genius. everyone who takes his class ends up with higher grades than usual because he's a very good professor.

and they say he's also quite the looker. that explains why there were a lot of girls who were powdering their faces and fixing their making, trying to look their best. minseo and tae sat near the front to get a better view.

the room instantly got quiet as the professor entered the room. minseo swears he heard a couple girls squeal at their lowest volume at the sight of him.

the professor looked young to be honest and of course they were right, he is quite the looker. he was wearing a black suite and was carrying a suitcase. his black hair was styled up and he looked very intimidating. he stepped up on a pedestal so that he can clearly see everyone in the room.

he picks up a chalk and writes his name by syllable in a big font. he points at it with his chalk. "please read it out loud, children"

"min yoongi" we all read out loud.

"yes, that is my name. genius, they say. the best biology teacher, they say. well, not exactly a lie but i'm humble so..." he smirks. "i expect everyone to listen very well and participate the best they can because i don't repeat anything twice. if i see anyone talking while i'm talking, i will kick you all the way to hong kong"

taehyung slightly leaned towards minseo's ear. "well, isn't he one happy ray of sunshine"

she slightly nudged her noisy seatmate to keep him quiet. she wants to make a great impression on every professor she has, especially this one named min yoongi. she feels like he really will help her get the best grades she can. and she plans on graduating with flying colors like she's always have been.

"now" he starts. "can anyone tell me what is biology?"

he scanned his eyes around the room but everyone was avoiding eye contact with him. minseo knows they're all probably scared of the new professor so she took this chance to answer the question herself. she raises her hand.

min yoongi points at her. "yes, girl with the frolicking hair"

well, thats the first time anyone ever called me that. minseo guesses there's a first for everything.

"uhm, biology is the study of life"

"yes! very good, girlie" he claps. "biology is the study of life, or any living organisms. that includes us humans, plants and animals"

"but aren't we humans really special? we live differently than the other two. if humans, plants and animals are in wolf packs, we're the alphas. we rule above these two. we are free to make our own decisions and to decide for our own future. isn't that such a blessing once you think about it?" he paces around the room.

"but as we all know, all things come to an end. a time will come that we will grow weaker, grow older and eventually, leave this world" he stops right in front of minseo, eyes on everyone. "that is why human life is sacred. we can never know when our life will end so we should make the most of it and just enjoy or lives with our friends and loved ones. we should live this life by doing whats good for ourselves and for others. because i, for one, believe that once we live a good life and end with only good deeds to leave behind, we will be eternally rewarded"

a student raises his hand. "did someone already attempt to lengthen the average human life span with science?"

he goes back to his pedestal and puts a finger on his chin. "well, there was one study about it. they said it was a success but the government went against it and trashed the whole experiment"

minseo sees taehyung's hand on the table clench from beside her.

○ edited ○

5/7/2016

i am trash for yoongi's black hair yas

but like can u guys imagine professor min? omf