7

seven;

seven;

"oh my god, taehyung. just go already" minseo forcefully pushed him out the classroom door but taehyung wouldn't budge. taehyung was upset that his and minseo's first class after lunch was not the same.

"taejoong! its taejoong!" he corrects her. "aish! i told the office lady to specifically put us in the same class. is she stupid or something?!" he stomped his feet childishly with crossed arms.

taehyung can be very unpredictable. he'll be angry and commanding but then be all childish and cute the next. minseo thinks his brain works in a very special way no one understands.

"yah! thats mean!" she lectured him.

"so what? i'm older than her anyway. we're both older than everyone here!" he grunts.

minseo sighs. "will you quit it? you're not my babysitter. i can take care of myself. don't you trust me?"

minseo doesn't understand why he's all hysterical. its just one class! well, not just one class, their whole afternoon schedule's different but taehyung doesn't need to know that or he'll straight-out complain at the office.

"its the people around you that i don't trust..." tae mumbles.

"what was that?"

he shakes his head. "anyway, i'll pick after your last class. so wait for me here because my last class ends 10 minutes later than yours"

minseo nods. "now go. i'm getting sick of your face"

once taehyung left, minseo headed to the seat she chose which was at the most left side of the room, just beside the window. she was early so not many was here yet so she decided to explore the view of the university through the big open window.

just outside was the soccer field which was filled with students on their free time. she sighed and wished she could be one of them right now. she instantly missed having all the free time she can have at home. but she did this to herself, wanting to go back to college and all.

you know what they say, you only start missing something when its gone.