4

four;

four;

jungkook's phone started ringing on his side table. he reached for it and placed it next to his ear to answer the call.

"hey man, where are you?" it was jimin. his voice could barely be heard because of the loud music blaring from the other side.

"fuck" jungkook cursed as he sat up on his bed, rubbing both his temples. he completely forgot he and his friends were going clubbing tonight. he was dead beat from the part-time jobs he had today so he overslept without him knowing.

"hurry up! jin hyung's already here. we're waiting for you"

"yeah, yeah. i'm on my way" he ended the call and swung himself out of bed. he quickly changed into a simple black shirt and jeans then paired them with his worn-out timberlands.

he moved to the mirror to fix himself before leaving. jungkook paused and sighed at his reflection. the dark bags under his eye was darker than usual and his eyes were loosing its glow. he's been sleep-deprived these past few days since he tripled his part-time jobs as an effort to save some money.

if he didn't do so, he wouldn't survive. though this method took a toll on his usual cheerful self. he left his dark hair a tousled mess and headed out to the club he and his friends often go to.

clubbing was like a stress-reliever for jungkook. his life is a tight, strict and an endless mess so he takes out all his frustration through drinking and partying till he sees the sun. he doesn't really know why he does so but its not like he knows anything better to do.

the loud music can be heard even from the outside. there were a few people standing out, smoking or either making-out in public. he showed his i.d. and finally entered the club.

he was instantly welcomed by flashing disco lights that made his head hurt but he continued walking deeper into the club. he squinted to find where his friends are at. thankfully, he saw jimin waving at him from the back so he made his way to them in a hurry.

"finally! i thought you'd take a century!" jimin clapped him on the back and sat him down on the booth.

"i didn't miss much, did i?" jungkook asked as he scanned the table filled with too many empty bottles and half-eaten burgers and fries.