❀Chapter Three❀

✱✱✱

[Noah's P.O.V.]

The rest of the day passed quickly and I found out that I had my last three classes of the day with Delilah and two of them with Leo and Ethan. We all traded numbers before we got on our busses to ride home. I also had one class with Clark, but he sat on the opposite side of the room from me, so we didn't get a chance to talk or anything. He did send me a couple of sweet smiles and winks, though.

Once I got home and unlocked the door I threw my book bag on the couch and headed to the kitchen. I grabbed a little bag of chips and hopped onto the counter to eat them.

Once I was finished with my chips I hopped off the counter, grabbed my book bag, and left to my bedroom to do my English assignment. Yeah, I had homework on the first day of school but it's just suppose to be a little essay telling about myself and what I did over the summer, which I didn't really want to go into. I'll leave a lot out.

I sat with my legs crossed on my bed with my laptop sitting on them and started on the essay. I didn't really have enough stuff to say to fill up five paragraphs, so I just made some stuff up.

"Noah, I'm home!" I hear my dad yell from the living room and I rush out to meet him.

"Hey, daddy. How was work?" I ask him as I give him a big hug.

"It was just fine," he says and pats my head affectionately, "more importantly, how was your first day of school?"

"It was great! I made six friends! They were all very nice to me." I say and grin excitedly.

"Great. You'll have to tell me all about them while I cook dinner!" My dad states with a smile and goes to cooking.

I tell him all about my new friends, especially Delilah and Clark. Since Delilah was very kind to be and she introduced me to her friends and Clark showed me to all my classes. He was a real gentleman. I haven't seen him do anything that would make me think he's a troublemaker. Well, except for the secretary thing, but I thought that was kind of funny. I did leave out the part when Delilah told me I should be careful around Clark when I told my dad about them.

"That's really great, Noah. I'm so happy everything is going good. Did anyone give you any trouble?" He says with a concerned look.

"I just got some stares and I'm pretty sure some of the students were whispering about me. Nothing too bad." I say with a shrug and my dad just nods his head.

"Well let's eat, kiddo!" My dad says and puts a plate of pasta in front of where I'm sitting at the counter.

"Thanks, daddy." I say happily and dig into the food.

"No problem, sweetie," he says, standing up. He stretches and pats his tummy, making me giggle. "Why don't you go take a shower while I wash these dishes and then we can watch a movie?" He suggests and I nod.

After I shower I put on a pair of plaid pajama shorts and a white tank top. When I walk into the living room my dad is sitting on the floor, looking through a box filled with movies. That reminds me, I still need to unpack my other stuff. Oh well.

"You wanna pick something?" My dad asks and I tell him that he can.

"Okay then," he says rising from his spot on the ground with a movie in his hand. "We'll watch Clueless. You like that one, right?"

"Yes! It's one of my favorite movies!" I say and sit on the couch. My dad smiles and puts the movie in, then moving to sit on the couch.

"Wait! Will you get my fluffy blanket off my bed?" I asks him sweetly and bat my eyelashes at him. He smiles and shakes his head at me while walking to my room. Ha, gets him every time.

He walks back into the living room carrying my zebra print blanket and when he reaches the couch he throws it on me. I giggle and uncover my head.

"Thank you."

"No problem, sugar." He smiles.

After the movie I lay in my bed and hear my phone beep. I glance down at it and smile at the message.

From Delilah: Sorry we haven't texted, we have been super busy working on a project for drama. Can't wait to see you tomorrow! :)

I drift off to sleep with a smile on my face, thinking about my new friends. I have a feeling this school year is going to be a good one.

✱✱✱

()*:・゚