✿Chapter Eighteen✿

✱✱✱

[Noah's P.O.V.]

Tuesday morning I wake up with my back pressed into Clark's bare chest and his arm wrapped around me. It's so warm and I really, really don't want to move. I look over to my alarm clock and it's only five. I ponder on whether or not I should go ahead and get up or not.

Clark and I both need to shower and get ready and I need to make breakfast. I sigh and cuddle back into his warmth. My eyes widen when I feel something hard poking me and my face heats up. He's got morning wood.

"Clark." I say his name and wait a second for a reply. When one doesn't come I try again.

"Clark, wake up." He doesn't move or make a noise so I pull myself out of his arms and sit up.

When I turn to face him I can't help but stare at his sleeping face, as creepy as that is. I don't see how I could get someone as handsome as him. I mean, I'm a freak. A weird, crossdressing freak.

"You're not a freak." Clark's voice says, starling me out of my self-deprecating thoughts. Or, what I thought were only my thoughts.

"I said that out loud?" I ask, feeling ashamed. Clark's eyes open.

"You did. You're not a freak, Noah. Wearing clothes that make you feel comfortable doesn't make you a freak. You're beautiful, kind, smart, and just all out amazing. There's nothing 'freakish' about you."

I feel ashamed and embarrassed, but also very loved. My stomach flutters and I smile shyly at Clark's words.

"Awe, baby, don't cry." He says, bringing a hand up and wiping away a tear with his thumb. I didn't even realize I had started to cry.

"I love you so much, Clark." I tell him, honestly.

"I love you too, Noah." He replies with a smile and pushes himself up a little to plant a close-mouthed kiss on my lips.

"Now let's get ready for school. Unless you wanna skip." He wiggles his eyebrows suggestively when he says the last part and I roll my eyes.

I take the edge of the comforter and throw it off the both of us. Yawning, I get out of bed and stretch. My shirt goes up slightly and I catch Clark looking at my stomach.

"Get up and take a shower, lazy." I command and walk to my door. I turn around and glance at Clark.

"And, uh, you might wanna take care of your hard on while you're in there." I smile cheekily and bite my lip. He groans and flips over so that his face is buried in my pillow. I laugh as I leave the room to make something for breakfast. I should probably also find something for Clark to wear.

Clark drives us to school and we both go different ways. Since he drove we didn't have to get to school early, we just hung out at my house for a bit after we got dressed and ate. We had some microwaveable bacon and I scrambled some eggs. Real bacon is always better, but it was still good.

Before I go into my first period class, I stop by my locker and grab some of my books. I close my locker and take a moment to stretch before going to class.

I don't know what I'm going to say to Delilah later. Maybe I'll ask her about it, to see if she'll tell the truth, or maybe I'll just go ahead and tell her that I know. What am I suppose to say if she still denies it? What if Ethan wasn't telling me the truth? I have this strong feeling he was though.

I sigh as I walk into the classroom, making my way to my seat. Today's going to be a long day.

✱✱✱

I walk into the cafeteria with sweating hands. I'm really not into confrontation, so I'm kinda dreading saying anything. Even if she did do it... I'll forgive her anyway, won't I?

If she did do it, she probably did it so I wouldn't get hurt? I guess that doesn't really make sense though, because it did hurt me. I sigh, frustrated. Everyone is already at the table, besides Ethan. He didn't come to school today. I guess because he knew I was going to talk to Delilah.

"Hey, Delilah, can we talk?" I ask in a soft voice when I get to the table. Delilah looks up with wide eyes and nods hesitantly. She slowly chews and swallows the bite of food in her mouth and stands up.

We walk out of the cafeteria and I lead her to a nearby bench. I don't say anything until she sits down.

"Delilah," I start, unsure what to say. I wring my hands together.

"You sent that picture of Clark to me. You told that girl to kiss him." I state after a moment. Her blue eyes widen and she opens her mouth to say something, but then closes it.

I sit just watching her until she opens her mouth again. She sighs.

"I don't want to lie to you, Noah. I did send the picture and yeah, I told Lisa to kiss him."

My own eyes widen and my heart drops. Of course I had the suspicion that it was her, but she's actually admitting to it! I won't lie, it hurts. She purposely tried to break up my boyfriend and I.

"He was only going to hurt you eventually anyway, Noah. You have to understand that! Clark is not a good guy. He would have cheated or do to you what he did to Savannah. I was just trying to save you the pain!" She rants on, rolling her eyes.

"How would that save me the pain?! You said he would have cheated eventually, but this made it seem like he did! How is this better?" I snap. She keeps going on and on about Clark, but she has no idea what our relationship is like. She doesn't know anything. She was never there with both of us together.

"Well at least with what I did you realized he was a cheater before you got too attached!" She defends herself angrily.

"You don't know how attached I am, Delilah! I love him!" I yell just as angry, standing up from the bench.

"I was just trying to stop you from making a mistake! Like you have! You shouldn't love him, Noah. He's only going to break your heart" She says calmly, standing up from the bench as well.

"The only mistake I made was becoming friends with you. You're the one that betrayed my trust, not Clark." I tell her and start walking away.

Away from the cafeteria and towards the tech prep building.

Once I get into the building I lean back on the wall and slide down so that I'm sitting on the floor. I hold back tears as I bring my phone out to text Clark. I send a message to him, asking if he'll skip the rest of the day with me.

It isn't long until I get a message back saying that he would love to. He asks me to meet him out front so I make my way there.

✱✱✱

A/N: thank you so much to everyone who has voted and read my story and everything. You don't know how excited I get when I see that people have voted or added my story to a reading list. It honestly makes my day.

I guess this story has one more chapter and then an epilogue? Maybe. I'm not entirely sure yet. Whatever happens, happens.

()*:・゚