✿Chapter Ten✿

✱✱✱

[Noah's P.O.V.]

According to Delilah, Sunday is shopping day. I'm perfectly okay with that.

I got a text around ten minutes ago from her telling me that she was going to pick me up in twenty minutes and that we were going to the mall. I didn't fight her at all. What can I say? I love shopping.

I walk into the living room and my dad is sitting on the couch watching tv. I plop down on the couch next to him and turn to him with a smile.

"Hey, daddy." I greet him sweetly and he turns to me with a smile.

"Hey, baby. I never got a chance to ask, how was your date last night? He was a complete gentleman, right?" He inquires and I nod my head.

"Yes he was and the date was great. Hopefully we can do it again some time. How was yours?" I asks him and he smiles fondly.

"It went really well, I think. She's amazing." He says and I coo at him internally. He's already smitten!

"So who is this mystery woman and where did you meet her?" I question.

"Her name is Dana and she works at this bakery across the road from my work. I sometimes go there after I eat my lunch. They have the best fudge brownies." He rambles, making me giggle.

"That's so cute." I comment just as there is a knock at the door.

"That's Delilah, then?" My dad asks and I nod my head. I had asked him earlier if I could go to the mall with her and he said yes.

He also gave me sixty dollars to spend, which doesn't happen often. I haven't been shopping since we moved. I use to have a job in Florida, so I could buy my own stuff. I really hate taking my dads hard earned money just for clothes and junk. I need to look for another job, maybe I can do that today.

I stand up from the couch and walk over to the door. When I open it Leo is standing there waiting.

"Leo, what are you doing here?" I ask him, confused.

"Delilah dragged me along for the shopping trip and she made me come to the door." He says and lets out a loud sigh. I shake my head at him slightly.

"That's too funny." I say and step out of the door. "Bye daddy!" I shout before I close the door and I hear him say it back, minus the daddy part.

"Let's go then." I say and loop my arm through Leo's. We walk to the car like that and he opens the back passenger door of the car and slides in. I do the same.

Delilah is in the drivers seat and Alice is in the passenger seat.

"Where's Savannah?" I wonder aloud. Alice turns in her seat to look at me.

"She didn't want to come." She answers.

"I'm surprised, she loves shopping. Doesn't she?" Leo inquires from my left.

"Yeah, she just wasn't feeling too good today." Delilah answers.

"Oh, she's sick?" I ask, feeling concerned for my friend. I mean, she must be really sick if she's missing out on shopping.

"Yeah, she has a fever and she's really sick. Didn't wanna infect anyone, so she didn't come." Delilah explained as she started driving.

After a couple of minutes of nothing I decide to break the silence.

"How did you manage to get Leo to come with us?" I question. Delilah glances at me momentarily through the rearview mirror.

"It wasn't as hard as he may have made it out to be. I just told him he was coming with us and he didn't put up any fight." She comments. I look over to Leo and see him smiling sheepishly.

"Well, whatever. It isn't like I actually want to be here. I don't really care, I guess." He replies. I roll my eyes at him playfully.

"Whatever you say, Leo." I tease and he grins widely at me.

"Okay, guys, let's shop 'till we drop!" Delilah exclaims behind me.

✱✱✱

When we finally get done shopping I've spent all the money my dad gave me, plus a little more.

I can't be blamed though. The first store we went in had the cutest pleated skirts. I got two of them, a galaxy one and one with peach blossoms on it. They were thirty-four dollars together.

I also spent twelve dollars in Aeropostale on two pairs of fuzzy socks. One pair I got is a peachy color with white polka dots, and the other is hot pink with white hearts on them. Super cute, but I didn't need them and probably shouldn't have bought them.

After we left Aeropostale we went to Forever 21 and I had to buy these cute little necklaces. One has an elephant on it and the other has a light pink crystal on it.

We also stopped by Bath and Body Works, because Alice wanted to go there. She wasn't really interested in any of the other stores.

I didn't want to go because I knew if I went in I would buy something else, and that's exactly what I did. I bought three little bottles of germ-x that smelt really good.

Delilah got a lot of stuff and she made Leo carry her bags. I felt really bad for him, but he didn't seem to mind all that much.

I was so glad to finally get home at the end of the day, my feet were killing me.

✱✱✱

A/N: well this was just a bunch of nothing really. Sorry....

Not really. :D

┗(^0^)┓