✿Chapter Sixteen✿

✱✱✱

[Clark's P.O.V.]

Monday couldn't come fast enough. I was ready to prove to Noah that Delilah set me up. I really don't understand how he didn't think it was her... Who else would it be?

Sure, a lot of people may not like me, but how many of them would say something to Noah? How many actually care about what might happen to him? His friends.

I guess it could be Savannah, but she doesn't hate me as much as Delilah.

Monday morning I got to school just before the bell for first period rang. The first part of my plan included me and Noah being broken up. We were pretending that he actually fell for the picture and broke up with me.

I sat through first period completely spaced out. I couldn't focus on anything but getting to Delilah. I tapped my fingers on my desk, waiting for the bell to ring. I just wanted to get out of class and find her.

When the bell rang I stood up from my seat and grabbed my book bag off the floor, hiking it over one shoulder. I walked out of the classroom and into the hallway. It was crowded, but I still managed to spot Delilah's head of dark hair.

I took my phone out of my pocket and went to the recorder. I turned it on before putting my phone back in my pocket and walked towards Delilah. I called out her name and she stopped in the middle of the hallway. Students walked around her, going to class. The hall was nearly empty.

"Apparently Noah got a picture of me kissing another girl. He broke up with me." I state, glaring at her.

"I knew you couldn't take a relationship seriously, poor Noah." She replies shaking her head. I grit my teeth.

"Except I didn't kiss her, she kissed me and I didn't kiss her back." I reply narrowing my eyes at her.

"As if I believe that." She said and rolled her eyes.

"I know you set me up, Delilah. You sent that picture to Noah." I told her.

"No I didn't. I'm glad someone did though, Noah deserves to know the truth." She denied, but the smirk on her face said otherwise. She knew what I was trying to do.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Once I opened my eyes again Delilah was still standing in front of me with a smug look on her face. I ignore it and walk around her to go to my next class.

So my plan failed, it doesn't really matter, I guess. Noah believes me. He still deserves to know what kind of friends he has though, that's the only reason I did it. Well, also because I just dislike Delilah.

When I get to my next period i'm late, of course. I roll my eyes as teacher gets on to me. Honestly, I was like 3 minutes late. It's not that big of a deal. I sit in a seat in the middle of he class, waiting to talk to Noah.

✱✱✱

[Noah's P.O.V.]

I make my way to lunch slowly, hoping to catch a glimpse of Clark. I really want to know how his little plan went. Or if he's even done it yet.

When I get to the table everyone is looking at me.

"What?" I ask as I sit down. Delilah gives me a sympathetic smile.

"We heard that you and Clark broke up. That he cheated on you at the party Friday." She says and shakes her head. My shoulders slump.

"He did?" Leo asks, shocked. I just nod my head.

"Awe, I'm sorry Noah." Alice says and gives me a soft smile.

"Me too, Noah." Savannah adds softly, looking down at her tray. I cock my head slightly and study her.

If Delilah is the one who did it, how many of my so-called friends knew? Savannah doesn't like Clark so I'm sure she'd just go along with it.

Alice wouldn't, nor would Leo, but he was with me anyway. I guess he could have knew what they were going to do though, but I doubt it. Ethan probably wouldn't have had anything to do with it, he doesn't care enough to go through all that trouble.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts. I'm already doubting my friends and I shouldn't be. Innocent until proven guilty.

I eat the rest of my lunch in silence, waiting for it to end. When it is over I go to leave and Leo grabs my arm.

"Are you okay?" He asks, a concerned expression covering his face.

"I'm fine..." I debate on telling him the truth, but I don't. The girls are gone so it's just Ethan, Leo, and me at the table. I'm surprised Ethan stayed, he must be waiting for Leo.

"She did it, Noah." Ethan states bluntly. I raise an eyebrow and look at him in confusion.

"She told that girl to kiss Clark and took a picture of it." My eyes widen and I look over at Leo. His face mimics mine.

"I don't have anything against you or Clark, so I'm not going to keep this from you. I don't really care either way, but I figure you deserve to know the truth." He continues with a deadpan expression.

"O-oh. Well, thanks for telling me. Clark, uh, he said it was her, but I didn't think she would do something like that..." I thank him, still a bit confused. Ethan has been Delilah's friend longer than mine, but he still told me what she did.

"Don't mention it. Literally." He smirks a bit before he leaves.

"Well, I'm surprised. We better get to class." Leo says, shaking his head.

We walk out of the cafeteria together, heading to our next class.

"You don't think Ethan would lie, do you?" I asks Leo as we walk and he shakes his head.

"No. He has no reason to." He replies and I nod. I can't wait to see Clark after school and tell him what happened. He'll be coming over to my house later.

The rest of the school day goes by slowly, probably because I'm looking forward to going home. It always seems like the day goes by faster when you don't want it to and slower when you do. I could hardly pay attention in my class, constantly looking at the clock and zoning out.

I just wonder why Delilah would do what she did. I thought she was over it. Maybe she thought she was being helpful, but Clark has been a great boyfriend. I really like him and I think he honestly likes me too.

Even if he had kissed that girl on purpose, I probably would have forgiven him eventually. It was just a kiss. Although, when I went to his house the day after the party I was kind of worried. Worried that maybe he didn't go home alone.

✱✱✱

A/N: I'm so ready for this story to be over. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. I have so many new story ideas that I'm excited to start.  Lol.

I may not be the best but I still enjoy writing. XD