A Painful Goodbye..

~Madelyn's POV~

I'm sitting here in a corner. All alone, scared, lost and confused. Not knowing what's going to happen next..

1 month earlier:---

It was like a fairy-tale in a book. I was happy. I felt free and like I was the only girl in the world my boyfriend Daniel would ever love, I was his princess and he was my prince. But, no. I was wrong, very wrong. Daniel had cheated on me with Maya. Something I never thought in a million years he would do to me. He had scarred me for life, I'm only 17 by the way. I don't know why he would even do that kind of thing to me he was so perfect in my eyes. With that brown wavy hair and blue eyes and that bubbly personality just made me fall for him even more. I had never felt so stupid in my entire life! For the last two days depression has ran through my body, I haven't talked to anyone not even my best friend or even my own mother, My father left my mother when I was two so I don't have a lot of memories of him, pretty much just seeing my mother crying and upset all the time. But, she's been seeing a new respectful guy lately and I think there planning to go further in the relationship, but honestly my mothers happy therefore I'm going to be happy and support her through out the relationship. So I try to keep to keep the tears in while her boyfriend and my mother are around or else she'll start asking questions.. My best friend Valarie has been trying to call me but I keep declining, I feel bad about it because she's trying to be there for me but I'm just pushing her away but I just don't want to talk to anyone right now, she probably feels like I hate her or something, but I don't. I just want to let her know. So I text her back.

Valarie, I don't want to talk. Thank- you for being there for me but I don't hate you nor am I mad at you. I just want to let you know thanks for everything.

I send it. About a minute later my phone beeps, its Valarie.

I'm so worried about you! Thanks for finally texting back to me and I love you Maddy!

A tear fell down my eye. Daniel used to call me Maddy.. I put my phone down and layed on my bed and cried myself to sleep.