Chapter 3.

~Madelyn's POV~ 

Maddy? He just had to call me Maddy. He doesn't even have any right what so ever to call me  Maddy anymore. I walked half way home crying, crying because I was that stupid to even think that we actually were a couple. It actually disgraces me. I hate Daniel. I hate every minute I spent obsessing over him. I regret everything that had anything to do with us! When I finally got home I unlocked the door and walked upstairs and plonked down on my bed and groaned. I looked over on my bedside table and spotted the picture of me and Daniel. I grabbed it and threw it on the floor. I walked over to the broken glass and got the picture took it down stairs and put it over the stove on open flame. I burnt the picture, it was such a relief! I sigh and smiled.  

I turned around and there was Daniel just standing there. I screamed, and yelled.. 

Get out of my house NOW. Or ill call the police to do it for me.  

He just stood there. Curved his lip, walked a little closer to me and said.. 

Oh and with what phone? Don't you remember it's upstairs? 

Had he been watching me? What a stalker.  

I screamed GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW DANIEL., IM NOT GOING TO TAKE YOU BACK. LEAVE ME ALONE! 

Next thing I know he's running up to me. Put's he filthy hands over my mouth so I couldn't scream or yell. Trying to get Daniel to release me but I wouldn't budge. He dragged me out of my house and threw me in the boot of his car. I was so scared. I didn't know what he was going to do to me. It was about a 5 minute drive until we made a sudden stop and I heard the car door open. Where we there?

~Valarie's POV~ 

I tried calling Madelyn so many times but it kept going straight to her voice mail. Hi, you've reached Madelyn. Sorry I can't get to you right now, please try again later or I'll get back to you as soon as I can bye. I was so worried about her.. I was in my room cleaning when I heard my front door open. I thought it was my mother so I yelled out. 

I'm in my room mother, you're home early. I heard footsteps coming up to my room. I was on the floor sorting my clothes out when Daniel had covered my face covering my mouth. I tried to free myself and I fought back to Daniel kicking him in the shin. I got free and I ran downstairs. Daniel followed me but ended up grabbing half way down the stairs and dragging me out side and throwing me in the boot. I screamed and then a hand covered my mouth. A recognizable voice said.. Valarie? Is that you? I turned over to the other side of me and screamed. Maddy? Oh my god, what is he doing? She covered my mouth and whispered. It's me Val. I don't know what he's doing. I just got home and he grabbed me and put me in his boot. I've been in here for ages.

~Madelyn's POV~ 

That asshole kidnapped me and Valarie. Why would he do that was my only question.. 

We had been driving for about an hour when the car stopped. Valarie jumped and looked at me and said why have we stopped? What is happening? I just looked at her and shrugged. He looked back at me and gave me the worried look.  

The car door opened again. We heard footsteps outside the car when the boot popped open. He and a new but old face stood there. Valarie's hand moved up to her face in shock as her ex- boyfriend Kyle was standing there with Daniel. Kyle was Daniel's best mate and also Valarie's ex-boyfriend, they broke up because Kyle wouldn't give Val any space. He was a bit too protective. Wouldn't let her do anything for herself.

~Valarie's POV~ 

Why of all people in the world would Kyle help him. I thought Kyle loved me. We were only having a break for each other. We were bound to get back together once he had given me some more space. But obviously not, both those boys were here to hurt us, give us pain for ditching them on their sorry asses.