Chapter 6.

~ Daniel’s POV~

So Kyle, get what you wanted last night? I winked and asked Daniel.. It was amazing. What about you bro? I laughed. What did he expect? For me not to enjoy it?  I just turned around and made myself a coffee. You know, for an old cottage, my father built it and it’s hard as a rock. Has been fully refurbished and has everything that can last us for ages. But the thing is Madelyn and Valarie’s clothes are dirty. They need pyjamas and clothes and stuff... Hey Kyle, come into your room for a second. We need to talk. He walked over. Kyle, mate I need you to do something for me. I need you to quickly go to the shop; it’s about two miles from here to get Val and Maddy some better clothes. He curved his lip and said... Of course, we don’t want the girls being in disgusting clothes now would we. I’ll be back soon. He’s a smart boy. I walked over to the door and opened it the girl’s heads shot up at the open door. Relax girls; my man Kyle here is going to go to a shop in town to get you girl’s better clothes. They both nodded, why do they keep nodding. I’m really getting sick of ‘nodding.’ Girls, seriously. Stop it with this nodding thing. We’re a family and we need communication. They both said.. Okay, we’re sorry Daniel. And another thing, you don’t need to call me Daniel, call me Danny. Yes, Danny. They both said. These girls are like twins they always talk at the same time and always end up saying the same thing.

~Kyle's POV~

As I walked about a mile to the car where we had parked it I got in and started driving to the shop. I kept thinking of just leaving but I can't just ditch Maddy and Val. I arrived at the shop and walked in. I went to the woman’s clothes and picked out some nice ones for Val and Maddy. It all added up to $30 and I payed and walked out with the clothes in a bag in my hand.  Got in the car and drove back, I put my life in danger just for those girls. Obviously mostly for Valarie. As I parked the car and walked in the forest a thought came to my mind.. Would their parents be looking for them, what If the police find us, would we go to jail? I felt a shiver go through my body… I walked up to the cottage and opened the door and said its Kyle mate, open the door. I heard the door rattle and it was Daniel who opened the door. He let me in and I gave the clothes to him. Girls, go get changed in the room into your new clothes. They both got up, not even saying a word. Communication girls, communication! They both replied with a yes.

~Valarie’s POV~

Maddy, what are we going to do? Aren’t we at least going to make a break for it? Please. I asked her. Valarie, do you know what Daniel would do to us if we even went near the door? He’d hurt us, punish us. So now, we both just do as he says. Be a ‘family’ someone will find us. I nodded, and replied. Fine, I’ll do as he says. Good, hopefully it’s better.