chapter 10.

~Kyle’s POV~
That bastered hit her; hit the love of my life. How dare him! I walked straight up to him and hooked him (punched him sideways) across his head. He fell to the ground. I instantly forgot about him and ran to Val; she was lying on the floor with a blood coming out of her nose. I picked her up and walked her to the door when Daniel had grabbed me from behind. And pushed me to the floor causing me to fall back. Pain, pain in my back, probably breaking my spine.

~Valarie’s POV~
I can believe he had punched me and Kyle fought for me. But, while Kyle and Daniel were going at it Madelyn was running, she had opened the door and ran, as fast as her and that chain and ball could go. I couldn’t see her anymore but I wanted to run but Kyle, what about Kyle. I can’t just leave him here. RUN, RUN GO, PLEASE DON’T WAIT FOR ME! He yelled while Daniel was laying on the floor uncouncious. I ran, huffing and puffing I ran I finally caught up to Maddy who was lying on the floor with the key trying to unlock the ball and chain, it worked! She undid mine and we looked back. It was Kyle and Daniel not far behind.
I remember when they were talking that there was a car about a mile away and also some shops a bit up the road.