Chapter 5.

~Daniel's POV~  

I got what I wanted finally. She was sleeping now. I was awake sitting on the chair next to the bed. Next to me Madelyn started to wake. She had opened her eyes, slowly adjusting to the light. She panicked noticing she was still tied up until she looked and saw me. Did you enjoy your sleep Maddy? I want you to listen to me very carefully, okay? There are a few rules here and if you break them you will get punished. Number one; don't be stupid and try to escape, this house is made strong and all the windows and doors are locked. Number two; you will do what I tell you... and lastly we will stay here and be a family. Just me, you, Valarie and Kyle. A HAPPY family. You hear me? She looked up at me I could tell she was scared he shuttered. I slapped her across the face and she yelled. Okay, okay! Just don't touch me. Hm, this was easier than I thought. Okay, good choice. I'm going to trust you, I'm going to untie you but you are going to have a ball and chain tied to your ankle and so is Valarie. You and I will be a couple again and so will Kyle and Valarie, got it? A tear dropped from her eye and she nodded. I understand... She replied with. I smiled and said. Good, this is going to be easy for you then.

~ Madelyn's POV~ 

That pathetic Daniel sexually harassed me. I didn't know what to do, I was so scared. I obeyed his orders so he wouldn't do it to me again. So, it's good for me and hopefully Val too. I wonder what's going on over in the other room. I haven't heard screaming or talking. Hopefully she's okay. Daniel got up and walked over to me and untied me and reminded me, I trust you, so don't do anything stupid. I nodded, not really knowing what to say back to him. He lifted me up, and walked me into the lounge/ kitchen room. And then he walked into the room where Kyle and Valarie are. He woke them up as I watched through the door. He guided Valarie and Kyle into the room where I was and told me and Valarie to talk over ourselves like we usually would at home and school. We just stood there. Girls, make yourself at home, sit down on the couch and don't act like we don't know each other. Remember we're a FAMILY now. Kyle tried to make it like he was like Daniel. Valarie tapped my shoulder and said... Kyle and I are back together now, we just cuddled all night but I know I love him and he loves me too, please don't be angry. I was confused but not angry. Val, if you're happy with this decision then I' am too. Apparently Daniel and I are back together, he sexually harassed me last night and he forced me to be his girlfriend again. Valarie opened her mouth and covered it with her hand in shock. He did WHAT? Oh, my god are you okay? Kyle said he didn't want to hurt me but I'm guessing that's what he was supposed to do to me. I nodded. I'm okay, don't worry about me, just keep yourself safe okay? She also nodded. We smiled at each other. 

Apparently this is our life now.