chapter 4.

~Madelyn's POV~ 

Daniel had grabbed me and Kyle grabbed Valarie. These boys are sick, pure disgust. 

We were far from home. What felt like an hour drive we went from city to nothing, nothing but a woody forest? They took us into that forest until we had arrived at a little cottage.  

Daniel and Kyle pushed us both in and locked the door behind him and put the key in his left pocket. Kyle took Val into a room and took me into the one next to me and pushed me onto the bed and just stared...I looked up at him. My lip had been cut open from when he was trying to drag me out of my home. I already miss it. He slapped me on my face again.

I wiped the blood from my lip when I looked up and Daniel was staring at me and then . He had tied my hands and feet to the bed and starting sexually harassing me. I screamed trying to get him away from his kisses all over my body but there was no point. I tried to think what was happening with Val and Kyle.

~Kyle's POV~ 

I did love Valarie but I hated the fact that she had broken up with me. I really didn't want to hurt Valarie, but I know Daniel and he's sick ways and what he would do or get people to do to me if he found out I didn't want to do something to Valarie. She looked up... I thought you loved me you basted. But, no you don't. How could she not think I loved her? It wasn't my choice to bring her here, it was Daniels. Valarie, keep your noise down. I whispered. I don't want Daniel to hear you. Look, I don't want to hurt you. I love you Val and I didn't want you here today. I'm going to try protect you. I would rather him hurt me then you. Why do you think I was so clingy to you before we broke up? She looked up at me and kissed me... I'm so sorry Kyle. I trust you, please don't let Daniel hurt me, please? I only wanted a break I didn't want to fully break up, I love you Kyle. I need you to know that. I kissed her back passionately. I'd never let anyone hurt you nor would I hurt you, ever. And I'm sorry I kind of over reacted the 'break'... Is it over now? Valarie kissed me over and over. The break is over, and thank you, I trust you, okay? I nodded. We kissed and ended up sleeping next to each other. I felt bad that she was tied up. But I knew if I let her go Daniel would hurt her so I had to pretend I had hurt her.