Chapter Three

Hey everyone, sorry about how long it has been. But I have a question afterwards. thank you, and I hope you enjoy.

_______________________________________________

Chapter three:

A while after walking I decided to take out two of the popsicles and eat them. Yea, I eat a lot.. don't judge me.

I ripped off the wrappers and shoved them in my mouth. The grape mixed in with the kiwi, and oh my goodness it was heaven in my mouth. Those two were gone in no time and I ate the rest in under five minutes. I wasn't full, but I couldn't exactly eat til I was full, now could I?

About an hour later I came upon the little city Rick told me about. Surprisingly, it didn't have a name. 'Wow, so they wern't actually lying.' I thought.

I wondered through the little city, although it was more like a town. I passed multiple restaurants, houses, a bank, a town hall, a school, and that was mostly it. There were also three gas stations.

I saw the mini mart, which Rick was talking about. 'The country store' was the name, which I was totally confused about. I mean, you would think the name would atleast have the word mart in it.

Shrugging, I walked inside and went straight to the snack section. I didn't have enough food, and I had atleast twenty dollars I could spend on food. When I got there, there were so many choices. I grabbed a box of townhouse crackers, and grabbed a thing of pringles.

I went back up to the front of the store and grabbed one of those baskets you carry around to put your groceries in. I shoved the pringles and crackers and went up to the register. The girl behind the counter, who seemed to be about sixteen, looked up and smiled.

"Are you all finished?" She asked sweetly.

"Um... not quite. Where's there a map I can buy?"

"Right this way."

I followed her to the back of the store and into the camping section. There were bags, and tents, and sleeping bags, and lanterns, and so much more.

"Here we are." She said and pointed to three maps. "This one here," she started pointing to the first one. "Shows of the world. It doesn't have all the little cities or roads but it does have the states."

"Well, do you have one of the U.S. with the roads and cities and everything?" I asked.

"We sure do! That would be this one right here your looking for." She grabbed the third one and handed it to me.

"Thank you." I mumbled shyly.

"No problem, do you need anything else?"

"Well, actually yes. Just one more thing. Where are your journals?"

"Journals?" She asked, completely lost.

I sighed loudly, "Where is your school section? Like with notebooks and stuff?"

"Oh! Right this way." She laughed and waved her hand, motioning me to follow her.

I followed and she showed me where everything was. I thanked her, and she left me to choose what I wanted to buy. I searched through the journals, and came upon one I liked. On the front it was the fake leather type of stuff and just simply said 'Journal' on the front. I fliped through the pages, just simple plain papers with lines. I threw it in the basket and picked out a nice pen. Not one that cost a lot, but it was a good, ballpoint pen. I put that in the basket as well and made my way up to the front of the store, grabbing a hairbrush on my way there.

"Find everything you need?" The same girl asked me as she was scanning all of my items.

'No duh, you helped me find them.' I thought nastily.

I bit my tounge to keep from saying that outloud, and just simply nodded. She scanned all of my items and I quickly paid for them. She handed me my bag and I walked out of the store. After I got outside I shoved all of the things I had just bought into my bag. Except I kept out my pen and journal and began to write.

'Dear Diary,

I can't write much right now, I don't have much time. I don't know the date but that doesn't matter. I'm on the run away from my So-called mate. I'll explain later.

-Chris'

I shoved it into my bag and took out the map. I searched and quickly found where I was. I took my pen out once again and circled 'The Country Store.' I found Rick and Allis's house, and put an X over it, knowing not to go back. I traced the path where I will be going, making sure to take shortcuts through the woods. With my plan all made up, I looked over the map one more time, memorizing the path, I shoved it and the pen into the bag and headed off twards the woods. Once I was far enough in, I quickly shifted into my wolf and I was off.

'Flordia here I come.'

__________________________________________

I know it isn't very long and Im sorry, I'll start writing the next chapter right now. I just thought you've all waited long enough.

PLEASE READ....

Okay everyone, I've been asking but I haven't heard anyones opinions. Should I continue with this story? I don't really know if anyone actually likes it, since there are barely ever any comments. I would just like to know if its alright and if I should continue or not. I really need to here your opinions.

Thank you.

~MermaidPearl~