Chapter 18

Hey guys! Most of this chapter is what the book 'The Prophecy' says, so I recommend you do not skip this part if you want to have the next chapter make sense. Even if it gets boring, which it probably will, this is a boring chapter....

______________________________________________________________________________________

 Chapter 18:

I starred at Jasper, not knowing what to say.

I wanted to cry, I wanted so badly to cry. I just ruined the first normal friendship I would have had here. Except for Kayden, but he doesn't count. I mean, Kayden I could see as a relationship type of Guy. But Jasper, I really thought we could be friends. But now that he knows what kind of monster I am..

I don't blame him, I wouldn't want to be my friend either.

"I'm sorry." I finally said, meaning what I meant.

I turned back to the lady, threw her money down on the desk she was sitting at, and ran out of the library with the book in my hands.

"Wait!" Yelled Jasper.

I just kept running. I knew I was a monster. I knew I would never have a normal life again, but I thought I could atleast try.

But sadly, people like me don't get second chances at life. MONSTERS like me, never get second chances at life. Why? Because, they don't die.

Oh my gosh, I'm going to live forever.

I ran faster and faster, but Jasper was right behind me. My superhuman speed wasn't helping me here, at least, not a lot.  I quickly ran down to the beach and hopped into the water. Nobody was watching anyways, so it was safe. I swam and swam for at the most, twenty minutes. Then I found a little patch of land, not very big. Well, it was big enough for three houses. If, you tore down all the trees. And surprisingly, it was abandoned. This place was beautiful, all nature, and no houses or buildings, or any civilization. I dragged myself on shore and looked back. Wow, I must be far from the beach, because all I could see was the ocean.

I quickly dried off and almost jumped when I changed back and the book was laying in my lap, as dry as could be. Huh, I guess I took it with me. I cris-crossed my legs and opened the book to the contents.

Chapter 1:  Secret Romance

Chapter 2: The Awnser

Chapter 3: A Child Is Born

Chapter 4: Lies

Chapter 5: Runaway

Chapter 6: A New Beginning

Chapter 7: The Nightmares

Chapter 8: The Choice

Chapter 9: Her Awnser

Chapter 10: The World Tomorrow  

I flipped the page to chapter one and began to read, although I hate romance novels and movies.

Chapter 1: 

    Long ago, all the supernaturals lived in peace, but not together. The mermaids kept to the sea, the vampires kept to the dark caves, witches kept to the mountains, and werewolves kept to the deep parts of the woods. There was peace in the world of he supernaturals, but that all changed when she was born.

Crystal Vanguard, daughter of the king of vampires- Vincent Vanguard, engaged in a criminal act with Chase Mullan. One night, Crystal snuck out of the castle and met up with Chase. They fell in love, and eventho they were forbidden, they made love.