Chapter Six

Yes, sadly my internet is still down. Its supposed to be down for a month, I don't know when they first shut it off. So.... yeah....

Anyways! Oh my goodness, I love the song All-American Girl by Carrie Underwood! If you like country music, you've probably heard it. But if you love love songs , haha I mean love like romance songs, its so cute. :)

Anyways, Thank you all for staying with me through... everything actually!

I will have a little speech thing after I'm done writing this chapter, you don't need to read it.

Well, enjoy!

____________________________________________________

Me and, whoever this kid is, started circling me. And I, did they same. Now I'm no fan of violence, but this kid was a bully, and needed to he taught a lesson.

"If any of you so much as TOUCH Stacie, your dead." I growled to the kids trying to get past me. They visibility stiffened and backed away. I smirked, haha, I won a small victory.

Sadly, during my train of thought, the boy pounced. He tackled me to the ground and smirked down at me.

"I won." He said in my face.

I smirked back and replied, "Not Quite."

He hadn't pinned me down, and I managed to flip us over, so that he was on the ground. For a Guy he sure fights like a wussy, he was swinging his arms everywhere, trying to keep them out of my grasp. But one puny human against me, wasn't a fair fight at all. Oh well, I'm a renegade. Its in my blood. Hahaha, the lyrics were still stuck in my head. One of my favorite songs.

I pinned him down easily, but not before he punched the side of my face. Stacie gasped, and I growled lowly. The boy stiffened under me, and wreaked of fear. I leans down to him and whispered in his ear, "I win."

I got off of him and glared at them all, who wouldn't even meet my gaze. Stacie was now literally doing a happy dance, by jumping up and down on the boys stomach. He groaned in pain and I laughed.

"Now, if any of you bully any other little boy or girl, then your just asking for a death wish." I stated in a 'matter-of-fact' voice. "Got that." I growled viciously.

All of them nodded and I grabbed Stacie's hand, intwining her small fingers in mine. I looked down at her and smiled. "I believe, we still have some business to take care of?"

She smiled brightly, "I believe so."

She lead me into the orphanage, and down a bunch of halls.

Silence devoured us as we walked. Neither of us spoke a word. I looked down at Stacie, and saw that she was deep in thought. I couldn't stand the silence anymore, it was nerve wracking.

"So, Whatcha thinking about?" I asked curiously.

She looked up at me, eyes filled with confusion and curiosity. "Why did you do that?"

"Do what?" I asked.

"James. Why didn't you hurt him?"

I laughed and just simply replied, "I hate violence."

She raised a brow and starred at me in utter shock. "How the heck do you hate violence?" She laughed.

I just shrugged. "I just hate violence. Same Way you hate spiders. You just do."

She stopped walking and shook her head. "No, no, no, that is not the same thing."

"Yes it is."