Sakura of the Akatsuki? (Akatsuki X Sakura)

God damn it all! They saw me in this skimpy night gown! Why did I have to bring this piece of shit for pajamas!!!

I heard a knock on the door. I didn't want anyone to see me in this again so I put on my cloak. I opened the door to find Kakuzu. He had is mask on though. "Oh hi. What's up?" I ask. "Oh I just wanted to see if you're alright. You were really pissed off and I wanted to apologize for Hidan...." I was amazed at what he said. He's being nice to me. Okay then. "Oh ya I'm fine I just want to sleep is all. Sorry for ruining to game for you..........and the table......." I looked behind Kakuzu to see everyone freaking the fuck out. I asked, "why is everyone so freaked out? They saw me punch the furniture at the festival, right?"

"Uhh ya. But um. You don't want to know why they're freaking out. It's.......perverted........" I immediately knew what he meant. "So they're freaking out from what they saw me in?" He nodded.

"You can come in you know. I know you won't do anything bad to me. I feel like I can trust you," I said to him smiling. He blushed under his mask. He walked in and I sat on my bed giving him space to sit. I patted on the bed next to where I was sitting and said, "c'mer" he walked over and sat beside me.

"Thank you," he said. I nodded. He and I talked for a little bit but was interrupted by Hidan screaming his ass of, "WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT FUCKING KAKUZU GO?!?!?" I giggled at that. Kakuzu smirked and said, "that idiot can't last a second without me....." he looked down at me and said, ".....but I'll stay if you want."

I nodded and said, "that'd be nice."

Hidan was screaming all around the house. I laughed some more. He blushed when he heard my laugh. "Hey if you want you can leave.....I mean Hidan is screaming his head off out the-"

"FUCK OFF TOBI!!" I heard Hidan yell. I couldn't hold my laugh in any longer. God damn it! I snorted! He smiled at that. I got embarrassed.

We were quiet for a while until he finally asked, "are you really here only to hurt Itachi's little brother?" I replied, "umm ya sort of...."

He leaned in to me. Wut? Leaning even further into me, he said, "are you sure about that?"

I ended up on the bed with him on top of me. He said, "maybe I could change that." He started to unzip the cloak covering my sluttish pajamas. Most of my breasts was showing. He grabbed my hips and was about to kiss me. He was interrupted by Hidan screaming, "KAKUZU WHERE THE FUCKING FUCK DID YOU GO, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! IF YOU DON'T FUCKNG COME OUT I'LL KILL ALL FIVE OF YA!!!"

"You should probably go back so Hidan stops yelling........I need sleep too........" I said. He went for the door and peeked his head out. "I'M RIGHT FUCKING HERE, DUMBASS!!! IF YOU DON'T STOP SCREAMING YOUR ASS OFF I'LL FUCKING CUT YOU TO PIECES!!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN SAKURA-CHAN'S ROOM?!?!" Hidan yelled. Kakuzu put his hand out the door and flipped him off and said, "because fuck you, that's why." I laughed at that. When I laughed he turned to look at me to smile. "GET YOUR MOTHER FUCKING ASS BACK OUT HER!! STOP TORMENTING SAKURA-CHAN!!!!" Hidan screamed.

I pulled what was unzipped of my cloak together, walked to the door to pull Kakuzu out of the way, and I opened the door and flipped Hidan off with both hands. "Go to fucking hell and shut the fuck up, Hidan!" I said. He shut up after that.

I shut my door behind me. Kakuzu and I sat on my bed again. "Sorry about him. He's an asshole....." he said. I smirked, "ya he is."

It grew awkwardly silent for a while and then I had said I wanted to sleep. I got under my covers and he got up. He said, "goodnight," before he kissed me on my forehead. He turned off my light for me and left. "BITCH YOU BETTER STOP YELLING AND SCREAMING OR I'LL KILL YOU!! SAKURA-CHAN IS TRYING TO SLEEP!!!" Kakuzu yelled at Hidan. Then they all shut up for the night. "Oh okay SORRY SAKURA-CHAN!!" Hidan yelled. '*SMACK*' "I said shut up!" Kakuzu reminded him.

I soon fell asleep. When I woke up I got changed into my regular outfit (this one was the new outfit she had in Shippuden but is is before Naruto came back. She had her top unzipped enough to show a bit of cleavage) and I tried to walk to the kitchen without waking up the guys. They were sprawled across on the ground. They look like they passed out from being too drunk. I bent down and sniffed. "Phew. Yep they're drunk," I whispered to myself.

But not all the guys were there. Itachi, Sasori, Pein, Konan, and Nagato (if you think he shouldn't be included then stop reading my stories. Nagato is as much of a member as any fucking other member of the Akatsuki!! If it wasn't for him Pein wouldn't be Pein. Pein would instead be the dead corpse of Yahik- Nagato: 'DON'T REMIND ME!! D_: I HATE IT WHEN I REMEMBER THAT!!!' Me: 'I'M SO SORRY I WAS JUST REMINDING PEOPLE YOU'RE A MEMBER TOO!!!' Nagato: 'It's okay.' Anyways I believe he deserves more credit as a member. But just so you know I did make Sakura say there were 9 guys when counting Nagato there's 10 but she didn't know about him until she joined. So shut up. He is a member. That is that. Back to the story!).

Of course they're the only ones not lying here too drunk to remember. They're better than- '*GRUMBLE*' oh god my stomach. I'm starving. I should eat something. I was able to get past the 'too drunk to even remember' men lying on the ground and got into the kitchen. "I should make breakfast for everyone," I said to myself. And so I did.

I was making them a classic. Scrambled eggs with bacon (I feel like that's a classic so it is). Before I was even done they all woke up (one at a time) from the smell of the food cooking. But it ended up being Itachi and Sasori waking up first, even though they were in their rooms.

When Sasori got into the kitchen he came straight towards me. He leaned on the counter next to the stove and said, "What's cooking, good looking?"

Itachi grabbed Sasori and dragged him to his seat. "I won't let him bother you," and he sat down too.

By the time I finished cooking everyone was at the table. Well not exactly. Nagato and Pein weren't here. But Konan was. Anyways when I was finished all the guys got up out of their seats to grab their plates. I got my food first though. I sat down and the guys started to fight over who got to sit next to me. But Itachi ended up sittting on my right and Konan on my left. They did so while the guys were still fighting and they stopped when Konan got their attention.

Konan and I was talking to each other the whole time. But Konan was interrupted. "So when you were a kid, you were bullied that mu-"

'*FLING*' '*SMACK*' I was hit with scrambled eggs on my face. "Okay. WHO DID THAT!!" I yelled. They all pointed at Deidara who was leaning back on his chair smirking. "They're right. I did it," he said.

"Alright if you think that was funny then how about (Sakura threw eggs at his face) THAT!! DON'T THROW ANYTHING AT ME!! ESPECIALLY FOOD OR DRINKS!! AND THIS GOES FOR ALL OF YOU!!" I said. I had a food fight when I was a kid and it didn't end well. Well it wasn't really a food fight. It was more of a 'let's dump all our food and drinks on Sakura' fight. It would've gone on until everyone put food on me but someone stopped them before hand. It was a boy but I don't remember what he looked like or who he was. All I know is he was an Uchiha but not Sasuke.

The guys looked down at Deidara and back at me.

(Sasori was walking back from getting milk from the fridge when he saw this. When he continued to his seat he stopped behind Sakura. He then grabbed her shirt forward and poured his milk onto her breasts. All the guys were oohing now. But she was furious. She didn't like it when guys pulled her shirt out to make her breasts show. But the poring the milk onto them, that was it).

"Y-you did NOT just do that!" I said. "Oh but I did, sweehear-" (And to that Sakura punched Sasori in the face making him go right through the kitchen wall through walls of the conference room, where Pein and Nagato were, leaving half his body into the wall of the break room and the smoke room. Sakura walked through the holes that were left from Sasori. When she went through the first one she saw Pein and Nagato cowering and holding each other. She kept going though. When she reached Sasori, she pulled him out. She held him up).

"If you ever, AND I MEAN EVER, pull my shirt out enough to show my breasts and poor ANYthing on them, EVER AGAIN, I WILL PUNCH YOUR HEAD OFF YOUR BODY!! (She threw him to the ground) GOT IT!!"

(Sasori nodded in fear and Sakura dragged him back to the kitchen but stopped to explain to Pein and Nagato). "If you don't do anything that will make my breasts show or put anything on them, you'll be fine." (She smiled at them and returned back to the kitchen. She threw him into his seat and went back to hers to finish her breakfast. But everyone was staring at her with a 'WTF' face, cowering. Well not everyone. Konan and Itachi was cool with what just happened).

"She warned you guys, didn't she?" Konan said. "Yes she did. So you all shouldn't be this freaked out," Itachi replied. Wait shouldn't he be freaked out. I mean I know he's serious about stuff but he doesn't know why I was pissed off. Konan does though. When I was talking with he before Deidara through the eggs at me I told her. Itachi was talking with Kakuzu so he wasn't paying attention to what I was saying.

"If you're wondering why I'm not freaked out, I was there when that happened to you. I was the one that saved you. Every time you were bullied, truthfully,"

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Hold the fuck up. HE saved me all those times.

(Sakura: 'WTF! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HIM BACK THEN!! Well actually knew of him. BUT I NEVER SAW HIM!!' Me: 'You can't be interrupting my train of thought, Sakura. Anyways this is my story, so whatever I say in this story goes. Got it.' Itachi: 'listen to her, Sakura. She's the writer, so deal with it.' Me: 'ya. What pretty boy said.' Itachi: 'damn right, I'm pretty.' Me: 'Fuck ya. Okay this is enough fun for now.').

................................................................................................................................................................

TO BE CONTINUED

................................................................................................................................................................