Sakura of the Akatsuki? (Akatsuki X Sakura) The End?!?!

Sakura:

I feel different. Like something happened to me but I don't remember it. I look up in the sky. Then I see the Akatsuki. I try to take out my kunai but they didn't attack. They looked at me with saddness. They waved to me and the girl Akatsuki member leaves a something on the roof. What?

(Sakura was rightfully confused. She had no idea what they were doing there. 'Why did they wave to me? What are they doing here? And why did they look sadly at me?' she wondered to herself. When her friends left, she went onto the roof where the two Akatsuki were standing.

(She picks up the item that Konan dropped. It was a paper boquet. It also had had a note. It said, 'To our little Cherry Blossom. You don't remember anything about us but we will never forget you. Even though we have to forget, we will remember you somehow. Please take care. Love, the Akatsuki.')

What the actual fuck?! What the fuck does this fucking mean?! Why am I cussing so much?!?! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

Pein:

This was going to happen no matter what. We all knew this was going to happen. It came sooner than i thought.

"We all knew this was going to happen. We need to forget about her. If we don't, our emotions will cloud over us and that will be bad. If you'll all come to my office one at a time," I tell the Akatsuki in the meeting room. "H-hai....." they all say sadly. They all know what's coming for them.

Even I am upset about this all too. But what's done is done. Soon we started to forget her one by one. I did it last. But before I did it, I looked in her room. I noticed she left her stuff behind. I decided to go bring it all to her. I also brought over her gifts we gave her for Christmas. I knew she would be out and about in the town. So I teleported into her apartment. I also knew where that was.

(Pein successfully got into her apartment without detection. He put her stuff away. And he put the gifts on her desk or in the spot where she'd put it.

(She got a clay cherry blossom from Deidara. A miniature puppet of her from Sasori. A shirt that said 'Bite Me' from Kisame. A book of old literature from Itachi. A green mask with a cherry blossom tree painted on it from Tobi. A bonsai tree from Zetsu. An origami dragon from Konan. Clip-on peircings from Pein. A rare medical book from Nagato. A shirt that said, 'I'm their bitch =>' from Hidan. And a money bag from Kakuzu.

(He put the clay figure on her desk along with the puppet. He put the shirts in her shirt drawer. He put the clip-on peircings in her bathroom. He put the mask on the shelf along with her medical book and money bag. And the Bonsai Tree went near her bedroom door.

(Pein then left to forget her forever. When Sakura came home, she would go straight to her room from being exhausted from walking around all day. She did not realize the gifts and stuff in her room. She would just keep it and think it must of been what she had forgotten. She and tge Akatsuki would live the rest of their lives the way it would be if she had never left to join them).

............................................................................................................................................................................
THE END?!?!
............................................................................................................................................................................