Sakura of the Akatsuki? (Akatsuki X Sakura)

*note we're still in the flashback. And so it continues.*

In class we went to the park where the flowers grow. I thought I should pick up some for Sasuke and Itachi. Even though I won't be seeing Itachi very soon. Maybe I should just give Sasuke the flowers for him and his brother. Ya that's a good idea. I'll give them to him at lunch. Perfect!

(Well it was until those damn bullies came back). Oh no. Their back.

"Hey Sakura. Whatcha doin. Picking flowers for Sasuke!" she snickered. "Th-They're not only for him. Th-they're for Itachi-San too." They laughed at that. "Who? Sasuke's big brother! Why would you give him anything! He's not even worth it! He's never going to be as great as Sasuke!"

"That's not true! He's just as great as Sasuke! And he's definitely worth it! He stopped you, pathetic losers from bullying me!" Uh-oh. I shouldn't of said that. I should have not said that. I'm in for it now!

"What did you just call us! Your as useless as ever! And you want to give those flowers to Sasuke and his brother! Well we don't want that happening!" She reached out to grab a hold of my flowers but she was stopped by a hand which pulled her back. It was Itachi. Why is he here?

Is he spying on me? No. He couldn't be.

"Well well well. Looky here. Bullying Sakura-Chan again, I see. Maybe next time you want to do that think it through before hand. Don't hurt her and you won't get hurt. Since you think it's so cool to bully her how about I give you a taste of your own medicine. but worse! but I'm not here to hurt you...." He let her go and said, "now scram before I think otherwise!" And they ran off screaming.

"Itachi-San, w-what are you doing here?" I asked.

He sat down next to me and said, "originally I was on my usual walk in the park but then I noticed you here. I was curious why you were here, but then I realized the rest of your class was here too. Must be a class thing to come here, I guess. I was about to come up and say hello until those bullies of yours came up. I didn't hear most of it but I did hear you insult them. That was pretty brave of you to insult them like that. But I knew something bad was coming for you so I came over to stop them. You okay now?"

I looked down at the two bouquets of flowers I had made for Sasuke and Itachi. I didn't know which to give him so I asked, "which one do you like more?" And he looked confused. "Uhh the one in your right hand, I gu-" and he stopped when I put my right hand in front of him to give him the flowers in my right hand. "Thank you for helping me again. I owe you one...well actually two...."

(Itachi was blushing immensely now. Sasuke: 'do you even know what that word even means?' Me: 'yes I do. It means large amounts. I'm not an idiot!' Itachi: 'Sasuke. If she didn't know what that word meant, she wouldn't even use the word.' Me: 'what he said.' Sasuke: 'Itachi, you do realize she's pairing you up with Sakura but when we were kids, right?' Sakura: 'excuse me but no matter how hot he is, I will never date him.' Itachi: 'how HOT I am?' Sakura: 'oh shit.' Me: '*pushes Sakura into Itachi*' Me: 'now kiss!'

(Any who. Itachi was surprised at this act of kindness. No one has ever treated him so nicely, other than his family. They all hated him. But she was being sweet to him).

"O-oh n-no no I couldn't possibly take them!" he said. "But I picked them for you and Sasuke. I didn't know which one to give you so I asked. Please take them!"

(And Itachi took the hand-picked bouquet shyly. They then smile back at each other, both blushing. they end up talking until Sakura had to leave. They said their goodbyes, for the time being though. They would meet up soon enough.

(Sakura: 'DON'T YOU EVER PUSH ME INTO HIM EVER AGAIN!!' Me: 'what're gonna do 'bout it? I'm the writer if you hurt me, you'll regret it! Why are you still on him though? Huh?' Sakura: '*tries to get up but is forced back down by Itachi*' Itachi: 'no no. You stay.' Me: 'aww look at the lovely couple!' Sakura: 'ITACHI IF YOU DONT LET GO OF ME YOUR FACE WILL BE DEMENTED AFTERWORDS!!!' Itachi: 'letting go. '*lets go of Sakura*' Me: 'NOOO!! SAKURA!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KISS HIM!!!' Sakura: 'hell to the no, bitch!' Me: 'what was that?' Sakura: 'n-nothing ma'am. '*GULP*' Me: 'I thought so.')

School went by fast until lunch came. I was going to meet up with Sasuke and Itachi, since Itachi said Sasuke forgot his lunch today and he wanted him to eat in peace. I ended up stuck behind a crowd of girls surrounding the both of them. I walked away sadly knowing there's no possible way to get through there.

I sat down at a nearby rock. I took my lunch out of my bag, when I heard a familiar laughter. I looked up to see, yet again, the bullies. "What do you want now! You've been following me all day! If I'm not the only one, I feel like you're more obsessed to hurt my feeling than getting Sasuke-Kun's attention!" They looked furious at that remark. Oh god I'm dead.

They opened their lunch boxes. What are they going to do now? "Hehehe! If you think that's funny Sakura how about this!" And they started to dump their food at me. One person at a time. One dumped a piece on me, then the next, and the next, rinse and repeat. While they were doing so I was crying. I didn't know what to do about it. I don't like beating people up.

When they were done with the food, they started to poor their milk or juice boxes onto me. But I only got milk on me when it all stopped suddenly.

(They looked terrified at what was behind her. She didn't have a clue who or what it was. But she was covered, and I mean covered, in food. Her dress was most definitely ruined. She was still crying and crying and she couldn't stop. Then the thing behind her spoke).

"So. I see you didn't hear me the last time. When I say don't hurt her or else, I MEAN IT! Now what shall I do to you. Hmm maybe I should tell my little brother here how horrible people you all are. Or maybe I could tell your parents and teachers how bad of children you've been. Hmm no I've got a better idea. How about a big SPANKING!" They all cowered and was stuttering like crazy. "N-n-no p-please!!! N-not th-th-that!! P-PLEASE!!! W-WE'LL D-DO AN-ANYTHING!!! J-j-just d-don't sp-spank us!! P-please!" I turned around to see who it was. It was Itachi. And Sasuke was behind him.

"I have a feeling you've been spanked before. A lot. I can understand why. You're such horrible children! I won't spank you but instead I'll let your parents do it for you. Now leave Sakura-Chan alone!!" And they ran away. Sasuke stuck his tongue out at them running and said, "and good riddance!" I was still crying more than ever. My dress was ruined. And so was my hair. Soaked in food and milk, tears ran down, what was covered in food, my face.

(Itachi got on his knees to check if Sakura was alright. Itachi: 'I'm a caring man, aren't I?' Me: 'yes you are, Itachi-San, yes you are.')

"Are you alright, Sakura-Chan?" Itachi asked. I answered crying, "m-my d-dress is ru-ruined. It's m-my fav-avorite one."

"Today's not you're day is it, Sakura-Chan. You looked very beautiful on this dress. Now it's ruined," and saying that he grabbed me to hug me. "Me too!" Sasuke said hugging Sakura as well.

(Sasuke: 'so I'm not as bad of a guy as you think I am?' Me: 'you knocked Sakura out, leaving her on a park bench, and left her in tears. Now tell me, how is that not bad? Plus this was when you were only 5 years old.')

"How about I get you home to change into another outfit and back before the bell rings?" Itachi asked. I nodded because I was still crying but I still had to tell him where I lived.

He picked me up in bridal style, yet again. Except this time he went jumping from building to building all the way to my house. We were there in an instant. I pointed up at my balcony meaning that I don't want my parents to know about this. He understood. He jumped up to my balcony and put me down. I went into my room and I found out that the only clean clothes I had was my flower girl dress from my mommy's friends wedding.

I don't like dirty clothes. So I changed into the fancy dress. When I came out to the balcony again, Itachi was sitting on the railing, waiting for me.

"Okay I'm ready." He turned around and said, "wow.......You look beautiful Sakura-Chan......"

He got down from the railing and picked me up, once again. Like he said, we got back right before the bell rang. I waved goodbye as I ran to class.

While slowing down before entering the classroom, I remembered I didn't even eat my lunch. My stomach was roaring like a lion. I looked into my bag to see my lunch wasn't there. Where'd it- oh wait.....I forgot it at the rock I was sitting on......

I entered the room with a 'I'm so hungry' facial expression. When I got to my seat, I saw that my lunch was there. And there was a note. It read, "You have seemed to misplace this. I think you'll need it by the time you read this note. ~Itachi"

He's so nice.....I smiled at the note, saying, "I'll never forget him!"

(Me: 'Yet she was brainwashed to forget this day, because she keeps going on about how she never met him. Right Sakura?' Sakura: 'Shut the fuck up. That never happened.' Itachi: 'oh come now Sakura. You don't remember? I remember it as clear as day, sweetheart.' Me: 'Itachi you better stop being such flirt with her. She'll be flushed from blushing. ^u^ right Sakura?' Itachi: 'but she's so cute when she blushes.' Sakura: '*BLUSHES*' Sakura: 'I am not cute!' Itachi: '*pinches her check*' Itachi: 'yesh you are.' Me: 'd'aww. Yew two awe sho cute together!')

................................................................................................................................................................

TO BE CONTINUED

................................................................................................................................................................