Sakura of the Akatsuki? (Akatsuki X Sakura)

Sakura:

I have to leave before morning. The Akatsuki will be looking for me. They'll probably find me soon. If so I don't want them to attack this man. So I'll leave when he falls asleep. That would be best. It's a good thing he told me that this path leads to the Rain Village. I really hope he wasn't lying.

(Soon Tenshi [Kakashi] fell into a deep slumber to not be awoken all night even when Sakura leaves. She leaves in the middle of the night but before hand she finally gets a good look at Senshi [Pakkun] and notices it's Pakkun. Which leads her to leave immediately, knowing that the man is Kakashi. But before she leaves she gives Kakashi a kiss on the forehead saying 'goodbye my knit in shining armor.' And not only that but she leaves him a note. Then she leaves to the hideout which she makes it there at sunrise. But when Kakashi woke up he notices that Sakura is gone and there is a note beside the mattress. It says she will miss him but knowing that she's in the Akatsuki she will have to fight him and she will be very sad when that happens. Now back to Sakura getting back to the hideout).

Finally I'm back! And I hope the gang wasn't too worried. I was gone for about 3 or 4 days. Two or three days trying to find a town. One day coming back here. It was about 3:00 in the morning. I open the door to the hideout and everyone is asleep in their rooms. There was no one out and about the hideout. Except one. And that is Itachi. He fell asleep on the couch and he looks like he was crying or he was really upset.

I kiss him on the forehead saying, "don't be upset anymore. You're okay now." I then proceed to go to my room and when I was about to go in, Itachi woke up. "Sakura. Is that you?" he asks. I say yes. "I was upset because you were gone, you know. I was sad because I wanted you here. You always make me smile. And when I heard you were stolen by my brother, I thought you'd be gone forever. Please. Promise me you won't leave us."

I sigh. I walk back and sit next to him on the couch. "Hm. I promise. But you should go back to sleep. It looks like you haven't slept in a while. Please," I kiss him on his nose and move down to be face to face, "get some rest. You'll need it." I was still face to face with Itachi.

His eyes were slightly open. He puts his hand on my cheek but some of my hair is in his hand too. He closes his eyes and kisses me. But when he stops I notice that he fell asleep. I get up to go to my room. Once inside I go straight for my bed and collapse onto it. Instantly I fall asleep.

When I wake up I see that there is my bags from the mission. It has a note on it.

"Dear Sakura,

We found out you came back from Itachi but found you dead asleep so I made sure to give this to you so you wouldn't get awoken.

~Pein"

I heard everyone from my room in the living room. It sounded like they were arguing. About.......me? What? They are arguing over me? But what about? I decide to listen in on the argument.

"I think Sakura should stay with someone for now on," Pein said. "Then she can stay with me!" Hidan said. "No way in hell! You're the one who lost her!" Kisame said. "Both of you shut your mouths. She's staying with me!" Sasori said. "Ugh. Can't you see she needs to stay with a girl. So she needs to stay with--" Konan was interrupted by them all, "NO!" "Okay fine! Whatever!" she replied, "but I think she'd be better off with the same gender so she won't feel awkward around you guys! Just saying! But also I think it'd be best if she decides!"

Then they all agreed and it sounded like they were headed to my door. I quickly got back into bed and pretended to be asleep. There was a small knock on my door but I didn't answer for I was supposed to be asleep. I, for one, didn't mind being with one of the guys. But they couldn't be a pervert, which I knew who was and who wasn't. Pein came in and nudged on me lightly. "Hey Sakura. Sorry to interrupt your sleep but we need your help," he whispered. "Mmmm.....what?........Mmmm...alright....." I pretended. It worked perfectly. Of course I was still in my clothes from the mission.

When I was getting up I pretended I could barely stand. "Hm? You need some help?" he asked. "Ya. Could I hold your hand?" I asked. He blushed a little. But when I asked that, the rest of the guys got jealous outside the door. Except Tobi, who was excited that 'Leader-Sama got a lover'. He overheard too and he nodded. I grabbed his hand and we walked out of the room.

When we were outside the room, Pein tried to explain what they were talking about. But I already knew. But I had to pretend I didn't. When he was done explaining, I was to decide where I would stay for the rest of the time. Of course that would be a hard decision, coming from the fact they're all so nice. I guess I'll pick....

...............................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUED
...............................................................................................................................