Sakura of the Akatsuki? (Akatsuki X Sakura)

Sakura:

I can't believe I'm going on a mission with this douche. I mean Kakuzu is cool. But Hidan. No.

We were silent the entire time. It seemed like Kakuzu liked the silence. He was enjoying it. We were walking sort of side by side. Kakuzu was in-between me and Hidan because he knew we would fight. Which we would so that was a good idea.

We were nearly halfway there and it already got pitch black out. We decided to make camp where we were. There happened to be a natural hot spring close by to where we were. I was totally exhausted. And Kakuzu noticed that.

"Why don't you rest while we make camp," he said. "Hell no! If she's on the fucking mission with us she's going to fucking help set up camp," Hidan said. "Do you not see how exhaust--" I interrupted, "if the douche wants me to help set up, I will. I'm not doing this because I like him, we just need to get friendly so we can cooperate with the mission."

"Hn...." Kakuzu looked angry. But it looked like he was angry at himself. I was right and he knew that. But I did, in fact, need some rest. But I ignored that. I helped set up camp and was sweaty all over. I needed a bath.

"I'm going to take a bath in the hot spring near by. Kakuzu, can I trust you to make sure Hidan doesn't do anything with my stuff?" He nodded.

And I took off to the hot spring. I had brought one of the paper lanterns we brought so I could see what I was doing. I also brought my soap and my towel and my kunai case.

I got undressed and got into the hot spring. I started to clean myself but the wind picked up. I got cold. I went in deeper into the water. But then the wind got worse. It blew out my paper lantern. The wind felt too strong to be natural. I grabbed my towel as I got out of the water. I picked up a kunai out of my case that I also picked up.

Something ran through the bushes in the distance. "COME OUT WHERE I CAN SEE YOU, COWARD!" I yelled. Then they came out. But that was probably a bad idea.

I gasped. It was Temari and the girls. Oh no. This is bad.

"So I heard there was a new Akatsuki member and it was a girl. Heh. But what we didn't realize was who it was. You went missing for weeks and we were searching for you. You didn't even leave a note. And then we found out you were with the Akatsuki. But we all thought you were stolen. So us girls asked if we could all go on a mission to bring you back. But......you were the newbie all along.....how could you?" Ino said.

"Hn. You wouldn't understand. This is my decision. This is my life. I choose what I want to do with my life and no one tells me otherwise," I replied. I then threw the kunai that was in my hand. But Temari made it fly away with her fan.

"So......this is how it's gonna be for now on. You leaving us for the Akatsuki. Leaving your friends and birthplace. We're not the same without you, Sakura. You're one of our dearest friends. But if this is how you want to live. So be it. We'll meet again, Saku-Chan," Ino said before they teleported away.

(Sakura was looking serious but when she went into the hot-springs again she started to cry. She was upset that now she had to go against her own friends. She had to fight them. Maybe even kill them. She stopped crying when Hidan ran in with his scythe and his Jutsu on. She was curious why he was like that).

"When the wind picked up I smelt blood of Leaf and a Sand villager," he said.

"Nice to know you're worried about me, but as you can see there's no one here other than us. So you can leave--" he interrupted, "THEN WHY IS YOUR KUNAI CASE OPEN?!?!" I replied."I also thought someone was here but it turned out no one was here, DIP-SHIT!!"

"Hn. Well I'm sor-ry if I was scared something was going to happen to you," he said sassily

"Oh. And what on Earth would happen to me?!?" I yelled. "MAYBE YOU LEAVING TO GO BACK HOME!!" he yelled. "WHY DO YOU CARE IF I LEAVE TO GO HOME!! YOU HATE ME TO DEATH!!" I yelled back.

"Hn. I. I never said I hated you. I. Never even said I didn't like you," he said sadly. And he walked back to the camp site. I thought about that for a moment. It was true. He never did say he didn't like me. But I always feel like it.

After I was done bathing I put on my Akatsuki robe so I could be seen without the worries of my towel falling off. I went back to the campsite. Hidan was who-knows-where. "Hey. Where's Hidan?"

"Hn. Oh. He just barely left. He said he was going to go ahead of us. I didn't think you'd care," Kakuzu replied.

"Ugh! We're supposed to be in this together! That Baka!" (If you don't already know, Baka means idiot or fool in Japanese).

"I'm going after him. You stay here," I say to Kakuzu. He waves his hand like 'whatever'.

I ran off to go find him. But he wasn't that far off. He was pacing around in circles.

"I'm a fucking idiot!! What the fuck was I thinking! She would never like me! And she clearly doesn't give a fuck about me either! FUCK!" He said to himself. He stopped in his tracks. He was facing opposite of me. He then punches a tree but instead hurts himself. He then drops to his knees in pain and leans his head against the tree. I decide to go up to him. I thought he would notice me, but he didn't.

I finally got up to him and I didn't know what to say. So instead I knelt down and leaned my head against his back. I felt that he was shocked but then he realized it was me. He knows my scent.

"What the fuck are you doing? I thought you hated me," he said calmly. "I don't hate you. I felt like you hated me though. The way you always treat me and all. It just seemed like you didn't like me at all," I said.

(Sakura puts her hand on him and starts rubbing his back. He lets her do that for a while before he turns around slowly to face her and she sees that he looks really depressed. She then starts to cry. She feels bad for making him upset. He then runs his finger across her cheek to wipe her tears away. Then his hand goes into her hair. He grabs ahold of her and hugs her. She's letting out more tears then she meant to. She said she was sorry and it was all her fault but he said it was his. He rubs her head while his hand is still in her hair.

(She stops crying after a while. But he still holds her for a little while. When he stops he puts his hand that wasn't in her hair on her arm. His forehead now on hers. She then looks down to see the hand on her arm that he punched the tree with is bleeding from the knuckles. He looks down as well. He looked at her like he didn't care about it but she puts her hand on it and uses her medical Jutsu to heal it. He watched his hand get healed until it looked like brand new. Then he looked at her. She looked at him for a second but then looked down.

(He touched his lips against hers. 'Don't cry' he says before he proceeds to make out with her. He's slow but kind of rough. He moves his hand onto her knee. As he gets a little faster he starts to rub her knee. And doing so she starts to get a tighter grip on him. She was holding him on his chest. She starts to feel a little numb. He then starts to moan. He then grabs ahold of her below her butt and makes it so she's on top of him. He then puts that hand around her waist. The hand that was in her hair starts to move down to her shoulders and the one around her waist goes down to her butt.

(She tries to stop him from going too far. But he doesn't. He starts to zip her cloak undone and he grabs her butt and he tries to push her into him. But he's stopped from her punching him in the gut. He stopped for a moment. She didn't hurt him badly. He was still sitting up straight. And he knew that meant he was going too far. He smirked).

"Too far?" He smirked. "Well no shit, Sherlock. Why else would I punch you?" I sassily said. He smirked again. He then kissed me again and we stood up to walk back.

Soon enough we get back to the campsite. Kakuzu looks at Hidan strangely. Then he says, "the fuck did you do to her? You would never come back unless you've done something naughty to her."

I then proceed to go to bed while they yell at each other for no reason. I got used to the yelling while I try to sleep so now I can sleep while they yell at each other for no reason.

................................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUED
................................................................................................................................................................