Sakura of the Akatsuki? (Akatsuki X Sakra)

**HALLOWEEN SPECIAL**

Sakura:

In two days, it will be Halloween. I'm going to the festival whether the gang likes it or not.

I think I'll go as a mummy. All I'm going to wear is my bra and underwear and enough bandages to cover me up. I'll show parts of my stomach and legs but only a slim bit of it.

"Hey guys. Any of you going trick-or-treating?" I say. They all look at me with a 'are you fucking serious' face. I reply to that with, "we'll if you us aren't then I'll just o alone in my mummy outfit which only contains my bra, underwear, and bandages."

"WAIT!! WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!! I'M GOING!!" Hidan yells. I say, "hmm okay! But who else want to come?" And all the guys raise their hands even Nagato. But Kisame wasn-

"Well I'm going! If she's going to be dressed like that! That's for sure!" Kisame says.

God damnit. Not fish-face.

"What the hell would you be dressed up as? A shark? Oh wait you already are..." I say.

"Ooooo! You. Just. Got. OWNED!" says Konan with an enthusiastic attitude, "Don't worry gurl! I'll go with you! So you won't have to be around some PERVERTS!!!!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME GOING WITH YOU?!?!" Fish-face yells.

"Nothing's wrong! Jeez! Take a joke, fish-face!" I say to him. Ohhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!! I just called him what I always call him to myself!!!!!!!

"Eheh...what the FUCK did you just call me?! PINKIE!!!!" Fish-face says.

"Ya! Yer herd me!" I reply. I'm already in shit. Why not make it deeper?

"Do you even realize how lucky you are because I go against hurting you?!?!" He tries to say pissed off without yelling.

"And that's why I do this all the time!" I say with a humongous grin on my face. With the grin I had on, I could be friggin Cheshire the Cat!

He stomps away into his room, with steam coming off his head, then slams the door behind him.

(Kisames room is on the end of the opposite hallway where Pein's and the other threes rooms are. So he couldn't hear shit about what they would be talking about in the living room).

"I should really apologize..." I say. I walk over to his door but before I knocked I over heard him. He sounded like he was crying. Oh gawd I went too far this time....

"Hey Kisame?? can I come in??? I want to apologize...." I say while knocking on his door.

"NO! GO AWAY!!" he yells through the door. "Kisame! I'm sorry okay!!! Really!!! Please let me in!!!" I reply.

He doesn't answer. But he cries even more. "I'm coming in anyways. Fair warning," I say as I open the door. His room is different than I expected. But hey! I don't know shit about him! He practically never talks to me!

(Sakura closes the door gently after going into his room. She goes over to his bed and sits next to him. His face is in his pillow. 'he must be suffocating himself like that,' she thinks to herself. She tries to put her hand through his hair but he pushes it away once he felt it on his head. So instead she rubs his back).

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I know I was being a bitch and an ass, but I'm really sorry," I whisper as I start to hug him, "please forgive me..."

"You're such a sassy bitch sometimes, you know?" he says sounding like he's barely stopped crying. I giggle a little and say, "well I was never able to be myself at Konoha so I wasn't able to show I'm true feelings. Like sometimes I wanted to beat the shit out of Naruto....but I couldn't because 'I was better than that' says both my sensei's...so since I've been holding in my Sassy-ness and my Bitchy-ness for so long, and now I can get it out, all of that sassy-bitchy-ness had to come out."

He starts to chuckle a little. "I can understand all of that. Especially why you would want to beat the shit out of that Naruto," he says. I laugh.

"Do you forgive me Kisame? Cause I'm really sorry...." I say coming back to the original topic.

(Kisame grabs ahold of Sakura backwards, since she's on his back, and spins around on his bed so she is underneath him. He immediately turns back on his stomach, but keeping her there. He then places his arms criss-cross and puts his lips into his elbow, so he could look at her. She was still a little startled at what just happened.

(Kisame then starts to get all up-close-and-personal with Sakura. Mmmm yeees. He holds her head with his hand and is making it so their foreheads and nose tips are touching).

He whispers, "I'll only forgive you if you give me a kiss."

(Sakura gives Kisame a small kiss on the lips. But he didn't want just a small one. They were lightly rubbing their lips together. It came to an end when Tobi comes in flailing and screaming, 'DEIDARA-SEMPAI IS GOING TO KILL ME SAKU-CHAN!!!!').

"Ugh. Not AGAIN!! Sorry Kisame but I gotta go do......something...." I say. He gives a little chuckle, saying, "go knock yourself out. Wait no. Go and knock Deidara out as well."

I go out and beat up Deidara for trying to kill Tobi again. Soon we start saying what we'll be for Halloween. Kisame was still in his room though.

"As you know, I'm going to be a mummy. What are you guys going to be? Konan first!" I say.

"Well. Imma gonna be a punk rock star!! Yayo!" she says.

"I'm going to be a fucking Werewolf. The ladies dig werewolf!" Hidan says. I and Konan reply with a no they don't. "Well I guess I'm Hidans soul enemy. I'm going as a vampire," Itachi says.

Nagato says, "I'm going to be an old man since I'm already old.......I guess...."

"Aww poor Nagato!!" I say as I go over to hug him along with Konan. "Man Nagato! You be getting all the ladies today!!!" Hidan says. All he could do at that moment was stand there and laugh.

We stop hugging him after a while.

"I'm going as Chuckie," Sasori says. "Oh my gawd! That'd be perfect!!" I reply.

"Tobi should be a lolipop!" I say.

"Tobi will be lolipop if Saku-Chan wants!!" he yells with glee. I'm laughing so hard. I could barely talk but I managed to say, "And. And then. Pein. Pein should be an emo. Kakuzu should be Raggedy Andy. And. And Deidei should be a ballerina!!"

The three immediately replies with, "FUCK NO!!!!"

I'm just dying. I probably sounded like a retarded seal right now. I just nod and put thumbs up indicating that I approve.

Everyone else is dying because I'm dying. I'm probably super red now too.

All there was left was Zetsu. What the hell could he go as....

"Zetsu. I'm curious to what you'll be," I say. He replies, "we're going AS OURSELF."

"Laaame!! But it's probably the only thing you can go as...." I say.

*i want fan art of all of these characters as their costumes. But I want Pein, Kakuzu, and Deidara in the costumes just said with it. I even want Kisame whose costume will be briefly explained

...............................................................................................................................
2 DAYS LATER AT THE HALLOWEEN FESTIVAL
...............................................................................................................................

We all ended up getting seperated. I ended up with The Perverts [Hidan, Kisame, and Sasori] and Konan. I was god damn lucky Konan was here.

Our costumes are perfect because we cheated with the make-up and everything by using a transformation Jutsu. It went so horribly right.

Kisame ended up being an alien which was really awesome with the transformation Jutsu. Hidan was scaring shit out of children because 'he was bored'.

I went into the costume contest and ended up 1st!! But I thought I saw some people I knew in the crowd. I thought I saw Naruto and Jiraya. But I just ignored it as though it was just my imagination.

Well Halloween was especially fun this year with all the Akatsuki!!

...............................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUED
...............................................................................................................................