Chapter one

hey, I'm adior. This is my first published wattpad book so if you have any advice or want to say anything don't hesitate to comment and if you like the book please give it a vote, thanks. ♡
I present to you, precisely...

Listening to my voice on a recording makes me want to apologize to every person I've ever spoken to like, I'm sorry.

Reading is an act of staring at a dead piece of wood for hours and hallucinating.

"Start now. start where you are. Start with fear. Start with pain. Start with doubt. Start with hands shaking. Start with voice trembling but start. Start and don't stop. Start where you are, with what you have. Just....start."

Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything. It messes with your mind and steals your happiness.

Writing "sorry" at the bottom of your math test.

I love when people are like "you must be freezing in that!" Like yeah I'm kinda cold, but I look really good in this so I'm not changing it. I'm not weak.

Let's play a game called you bring me food and I eat it.

"Where do you see yourself in five years?"

Me: not looking at the price tag when I'm shopping.

My best friend isn't allowed to stop being my best friends the bitch knows too much.

Be my co I'll be your pilot.

Let your faith be bigger than your fears.

"Truth or dare"
"Dare"
"Order us pizza"

My biggest fear is that when creating a password I will accidentally type one letter wrong & then do the same in the *confirm password* box and I will never be able to sign into my account.

If I don't have kids, I'm breaking a 2.5 million year long family tradition.

Do you ever like randomly wake up in the middle of the night, check your social networks then go back to sleep?

We grow up thinking our parents don't understand our struggles, but the truth is that they made sure we never felt theirs.

I hate it when people shit on others' excitement. Like "hey! I got a new computer!" "That's nice, but mines better" or "hey! I finally killed that guy that's been bugging me for weeks!" "What the fuck I'm calling the police!"
unbelievable.

As a student the most comforting words you'll ever hear are " I haven't started either."

Have you ever looked so fly to the point where didn't wanna go home because you felt like not enough people saw you?

Those "wyd tonight?" Texts get me hype cause I'm like "NOTHING BITCH WHAT WE FINNA GET INTO???".

Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.

"Be kind, soft and loving. But also take nobody's shit."

Me: *gets an f*
Me: all I know is this won't effect me in the long run. What will this "pop quiz" mean to me in two years? Nothing!
Me: *gets a+*
Me: pardon me who are you people??? who is this? Where am I? Where is my throne?

"Not every sorry deserves an 'it's okay' in return."

_________________

You have reached the end of chapter one,, yaaaaas. Thank you for reading along. If you liked this chapter please like this page and leave a comment it'd be really appreciated. I have chapter two & three ready and they will have a bit more humor in them but I hope this chapter was okay. anyway thanks for reading. ♡♡♡

__________________________