Chapter eight

Here is chapter eight :)
_______________________

When you get in a fight with your parents and storm off to your room then you get hungry so you mentally prepare yourself for your appearance in the kitchen.

The first rule of shopping:
never use your own money

My 'walk past you like we never met' game strong af.

As a student , the most comforting words you can hear are "I haven't started either".

I didn't choose the Harry Potter life, the Harry Potter life broke down my door and told me I was a wizard.

"You're so hot" I whispered as I took my plate of food out of the microwave.

I hate when you wear black clothes and the two different clothes are different kind of black.

On the bright side, I'm not addicted to cocaine.

How am I suppose to control my life if I can't even control my hair?

I'm that friend that has to walk behind others when the sidewalk doesn't fit a group of three.

My personality is 30% the last movie I just watched.

I've been sending selfies to NASA, because I'm a star.

I don't wanna get involved in the drama I just want to know 103% of the Information of what happened.

Me looking at thing: yoooo
Me looking at price: noooo

Bras are so expensive like I didn't choose the boob life, the boob life chose me.

I'm naturally funny because my life is a joke.

If you can't handle me at my worst then leave bc I don't have a best I'm always awful.

_______________________

This is the end of chapter eight. If you Enjoyed reading it vote for it down there👇🏾 and also leave a comment. Thanks for reading through and God bless! ♡♡♡