Chapter seven

Double update, because I feel bad for being so lazy.

___________________________

$.99 for a princess filter on snapchat?? Lol why would I pay to look exactly the same?

I will do a lot of things, but admitting I'm cold to my mum who told my to bring a jacket isn't one of them.

Kinda wanna be 18
Kinda wanna be 8

Kendall Jenner gets paid 125,000 to 300,000 per Instagram post, I'm just trying to get more than 11 like so it changes from names to numbers.

Ask any teenager what type of music they listen to and 97% of them will say "anything but country".

I literally get re-pissed at situations when I think about them again.

My life is pretty much when you try throw your phone on your bed and it bounces off the bed against all four walls, Hits a lamp and falls on the carpet.

Spending a large amount of time with someone literally causes you to pick up their habits. Choose your friends wisely.

I find it really beautiful when someone prays for you without you knowing. I don't think there's any form of deeper and purer love.

"Sometimes I wish I could read your mind, but then I wonder if I could handle the truth"

I can't tell if I'm the biggest asshole to exist or a huge sweetheart because people I care immensely about I could drop everything for and other people I could punch in the eye just for talking.

Ok but why is "potato" always used negatively in phrases? For example if someone says "ew, he looks like a potato" .... What the hell have potatoes ever done to u? Potatoes are the mvp of the food world, they are the backbone of many dishes. They never let you down. Potatoes are the real winners, we should feel honoured to be described as one.

Rain would be a lot more intimidating if it came down all at once.

Eyelashes are the most counterintuitive body part ever. They're suppose to keep shit out of our eyes, but funny enough 99% of them time I have something in my eye, it's a f*cking eyelash.

Do you ever have a sudden urge to clean up your room, but then five minutes after you start you're like nah son, and just lay on the carpet?

Two people can be born at the exact same time, but have different birthdays because of time zones.

When people try come back into my life after doing my wrong...... I can't cause I already told my mum what you did.

_________________________

You've reached the end of chapter seven, I hope you liked it, if you want another update today I need at least four people to comment "another one" in the comment section. Thanks for reading and God bless ♡♡♡