Chapter three

Hi, adior again. I decided to publish another chapter of precisely because I'm bored so why not anyway here you go, I present to you precisely...

I walk around like every thing is fine, but deep down, inside my shoe, my sock is sliding off.

Still using pinky promises as a legitimate foundation of trust.

Everything is a competition, unless I'm losing then fuck off, not everything has to be a competition, asshole.

When did we replace the word "said" with "was like"?

What if one day your dog just randomly said "nobody is going to believe you" then never spoke again.

It's impossible to imagine a new color.

If Pinocchio were to say "now my nose will grow" and it does, is he lying or telling the truth?

That awks moment when you spell a word properly, but it doesn't look right so you stare at it forever questioning its existence.

I want to punch you...
In the mouth...
With my mouth...
Gently...

Funny how things go your way when you stop giving a fuck.

Dear clothes,

Please stop looking so good on me in the dressing room and then looking horrible when I get you home.

Sincerely, Annoyed.

I don't care how old I am, if I see a bubble, I will hunt it down and pop it.

"I need to talk to you" that one sentence has the power to make you remember every single bad thing you've done in your whole entire life.

Did you get a hair cut?

No, I dyed the tips of my hair invisible.

Laying In bed remembering a conversation and imagining what you should've said instead.

That awks  moment when your telling a story & realize no one is listening so you slowly fade out and pretend you never said anything.

Some people think they're funny when in fact, they're just plain annoying.

I hate it when you discover the coolest thing ever and when you show it to your friends they think it's stupid, like bruh?

Not being able to pull off a prank because your laughing like an idiot the entire time.

I'll always restart a game when I know I'm about to lose.

Freaking out when your finger gets stuck in something stupid.

Looking at yourself more than other person while you're video chatting.

That awks moment when your friend is getting yelled at by their parents, and you just sit there looking at your phone in silence.

______________________________

Whoop whoop, you reached the end of chapter three. If you liked it leave a comment below or add it to your library also to get new updates you should follow me. Chapter four will be published on Thursday so don't forget to follow for the update. Bye ♡♡♡.