Chapter two

hey peeps, I decide to post another chapter of precisely as some people were requesting, so here you go, hope ya like it. ♡♡♡

Re-watching a movie that I watched when I was younger and realizing I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it.

Camera lenses are circle but pictures always come out as square or rectangular.

It's all fun and games until you see a photo of yourself in 6th grade.

I think it's funny when people who treat you like crap get offended when you finally do the same.

"Better alone than badly accompanied."

You know it's going to be a good story when it starts with "so this bitch."

Common girl
_______________________

*goes online shopping*

*puts everything in a cart*

*looks at subtotal*

*laughs and closes tab*

Does anyone else laugh even harder when they're trying to explain why they're laughing?

That awkward moment when you except a compliment that wasn't meant for you.

"Hurry, everyone act natural!" then everyone strikes the most unnatural pose ever.

The saddest thing ever is seeing an old person eating or sitting alone. :(

"It could always be worse."

Lying in bed wondering if it's worth it to get up and pee.

That fail moment when you try pull your blanket up and punch yourself in the face.

I HOPE EVERY GIRL SLAYS TOMORROW. SLAY YOUR CONTOUR. SLAY YOUR ENGLISH TEST. SLAY THE BOY WHO DON'T TEXT BACK. JUST SLAY. YOU GOT THIS.

I miss the days when homework was just coloring.

Real self control is not eating your food until the movie starts.

That moment when you get a mini heart attack because you can't feel your phone or iPod in your pocket.

I don't hate you, but if you were on fire and I had water - I would drink it.

That awks moment you're fighting with someone then realize you're wrong.

I always do ugly faces in photos cause it's better to look ugly on purpose.

That annoying moment at a restaurant when you see your food coming, but the waiter drops it off at another table.

Me: so I just saw someone kiss my crush

Me: I'm jealous ok

Me: and do you know what else rhymes with jealous?

Me: homicide

_____________________

Yaaaas you reached the end! I just want to say thank you for reading my book guys honestly, it means a lot. I'd also like to suggest you like this page and/or comment otherwise your eyebrows will disappear, thanks lovelies ♡♡♡