Chapter 23- A New Emotion, A New Experience part 2

ENJOY

Whines8

***********************************************************************************************

“Jacob...” I said a little unsure, not really knowing what to do at the moment. I was still incredibly turned on, but the position he was in made it obvious what he was about to do. And what he was about to do was something I’ve never thought about, let alone done before. I was extremely nervous, I didn’t know how to act in a situation like this. I had no idea what I was supposed to do; I was more than nervous. 

But yet still, when Jacob positioned himself between my shaky legs and gazed up at me with those gorgeous eyes of his, heated desire quickly overpowered any doubts I had. Because I did trust him and I wanted to know how it felt to be touch in such an intimate way; I wanted to experience all of it with him. 

Jacob’s hands began to caress my legs, stroking up and down my calfs as he softly spoke to me, “I’m gonna make you feel good, Mia, I promise,” he told me in the most sexiest deep voice I’d ever heard. All I could do was nod at his response as my body continued to shake in anticipation.

Silently, I watched him as his hooded eyes slowly moved back down to my separated legs and almost died internally when he licked his lips in the most tantalizing way.  

Jacob lifted himself up on his knees a little and brought his hands up to grip my thighs. In one quick move Jacob tugged me right to the edge of the counter, making me gasp in surprise. It sent a thrill through me as I watched him, he made it seem like I was the lightest thing on earth.  

Once he had me where he wanted me, his fingers started to trail up beneath my bunched up dress all the way to the edges of my panties against my hips. Goosebumps prickle my skin in his fingers wake and my eyelids began to close on their own accord. His hands felt so good on me, every rough edge of his fingertips sending shots of ecstasy straight through me. 

When I opened my eyes, I was surprised to see Jacob watching me with such intensity my breath caught instantly, “God, your so sexy, Mia. I wanna make you scream... I’m gonna make you scream for me,” Jacob said before hooking his fingers under my panties and pulling them down my legs before letting them drop over my ankles and down my feet to the tiled floor.  

Jacob then looked back up at me as he lifted my dress further up my waist to expose my most sensitive area. As Jacob gazed down between my legs a tiny part of me wanted to shield myself away from him because I was afraid of what he would think. He’s the first and only guy I’ve ever let look at me so intimately, I didn’t know what his expectations were and I was nervous he wouldn’t like what he saw. 

But just like everything else, Jacob surprised me when he finally spoke up after a few moment, “Your so beautiful,” he said in a deep, husky voice as his eyes rested on my face again, “Close your eyes,” he whispered and I obeyed without hesitation.

For a few moments nothing happened, I did’t feel any foreign sensation of any kind. The only thing I felt was Jacob’s light breath blowing against the warm skin of my thigh. It was torture not knowing what he was thinking or doing, I found myself after a few more seconds whimpering from anticipation.

Finally, when I thought I might explode from waiting, I felt Jacob shift slightly between my legs, then felt his hands glide up the insides of my thighs before lifting on and placing it over his shoulder. I gave a shiver as his slow, light touches drove me desperate for more; I wanted so much more. 

And like a wish granted, I felt Jacob invade my most private secret with the slow stroke of his warm tongue. I gasped in amazement and shock at the feeling that coursed through me the moment I felt the wetness of his tongue against my now slick flesh.