Chapter 24- A Memorable Saturday Night part 1

Hey everyone, I hope you like this little chapter. Its not much nothing great happens BUT its only PART 1 of this chapter. The action will be in the next upload. Maybe I'll have time later on today to finish this chapter and put the other half up. But until I do I hope you enjoy reading this part. 

Whines8 (sorry for mistakes love you all)

Chapter 24- A Memorable Saturday Night Part 1

It’s been a week since we had the barbecue at Jacob’s parents beach house and so much has happened in such a short period of time. For starters, all has been calm in the  silent war between me and Gabby. She hasn’t showed her face since the barbecue and I couldn’t have had it any other way. But I wasn’t stupid, I was sure she would end up coming around again and when that time came I would be ready for her.

As for Lauren and Derek, things with them seemed to be going good I guess. If you call arguing then making up the next day good. It has become a pattern between the two as of late. One minute they would be cuddling up to each other looking like the most happiest couple around and then the next, Lauren would be saying how Derek and her were through and how much of an idiot he was. Since the barbecue my best friend has broken up with her boyfriend twice; each break more dramatic than the last. 

Derek always seemed to do something to get Lauren to break up with him, but he also always seemed to do something to get Lauren coming back to him as well. I was beginning to get whiplash just watching their relationship. When I tried talking to Lauren about why she keeps putting up with Derek’s mess her answer was a simple one, “I’m crazy about him and when we’re not together I feel like I’m going insane.” 

After her answer, I decided to leave it alone. If she said she was happy with their relationship then who was I to say anything. 

Jacob and I, on the other hand, were doing more than good. We were doing great in fact. Everyday, I seemed to get more and more comfortable with him. He’s everything I could have ever asked for in a guy and more and more I find myself falling harder for him. He makes me feel so amazing when I’m around him and the way he looks at me is just the best thing in the world. When I’m with him I feel like the most important thing in his life and I’m not afraid to be myself. He makes me feel beautiful and sexy and like I can tell him anything, like I can do anything. 

Since the barbecue, I’ve been thinking about our relationship and where I wanted it to go after summer ends and for the last few days, my mind has been swarming with worry. Yes, everything has been going great between us, but when the summer ends and we both have to go our back to school, what will become of our relationship? I wanted so bad for our relationship to go beyond summer, I wanted it more than anything at this point, but I was afraid about what Jacob wanted. All week long I’ve danced the topic over in my head trying to figure out whether or not I should bring it up to him. Because if I didn’t get the answer that I wanted from him, I don’t know what I would do.

Now it’s Saturday afternoon, and Lauren and I are currently laying out on the small patio in the back of our villa taking in some sun. We had music blaring from the house as we talked about what our plans were going to be for the night ahead, “I think we should go clubbing on the strip again, last time was so much fun,” Lauren said with a grin, the ‘last time’ she was referring to being when she went clubbing only to make Derek jealous.

Shaking my head at my crazy friend I gave a light laugh, “Your little suggestion wouldn’t have anything to do with you and Derek’s fight yesterday, would it?” I inquired even thought I already knew her answer. It had everything to do with their fight and I was sure Lauren only wanted to go clubbing so she could dance with a bunch of guys in the hopes of making Derek jealous.