Chapter 26- A Memorable Saturday Night part 3

Hope you guys like and dont forget to comment or vote. 

Whines8 Enjoy

**************************************************************

Chapter 26- A memorable Saturday Night

 It’s been about an hour since Jacob introduced me to his friend Adam and it has been filled with loads of introductions to more people I didn’t know, jokes, laughs and fun conversation. Not to mention, Lauren and Adam had become incredibly comfortable with each other, if touching each other and grinding on top of one another, was considered comfortable. However, I wasn’t the only one who noticed Lauren’s and Adam’s very obvious flirtations. It seemed Derek had taken notice as well and since Lauren and Adam started dancing the glare on his face had gotten deeper and deeper towards the handsome boy dancing with my best friend.

At one point while Jacob and I were chatting with some of his friends by the fire, I noticed Derek pushing the girl he was with off of him, ignoring the girls shocked face and angry retorts as he walked off. When I gave a quick glance towards Lauren still huddled up with Adam, I had to shake my head as I caught her triumphant grin. Lauren was definitely basking in Derek’s anger. It looked like there was only a matter of time before Derek lost his cool.

But, besides Lauren and Derek’s relationship drama, I have been having a blast with Jacob. In one short hour it seemed I had learned so much about the people that knew Jacob and about Jacob himself. Almost every one of his friends were cool down to earth people. Even some of the girls he introduced me too were nice and were easy to talk to. Mostly every one of them had something nice or funny to say about Jacob and I loved that. Admittedly, there were a couple of guys that I could easily see myself labeling as a ‘dog’ or ‘player’, but thankfully Jacob never seemed to talk long with those guys.

While talking to a few of his closer friends, I heard some interesting stories about Jacob that I’m sure he would have never told me if it had been up to him and the embarrassed expressions that took over his perfect face each time another person brought up an entertaining story about him had me smiling and laughing at him every time. All and all I was having a great time and his friends were more than welcoming. 

Unfortunately, even though I was having a great time every so often I would look around and find some random girl eyeing me weirdly or just plain out openly glaring. I tried not to let it bother me, but by the third glare I started to get annoyed. Trying not to let it get to me, I tried the best I could to ignore the open glares from the few girls who I, nor Jacob, seemed to not know seeing as he never introduced me to any of them, and snuggled closer to my boyfriend and that’s where I’ve been since. 

Now Jacob was walking me away from a group of his friends, his big hand holding mine as he pulled me gently along. Looking over towards me, Jacob gestured with his head over to were a crowd of people were still dancing, “You still wanna dance with me?” Jacob said humorously with that gorgeous smile I love so much.

Smiling back, I twisted in front of him and wrapped my arms around his neck, “I don’t know, can you dance?” I asked even though I knew just how good a dancer he really was.

Jacob’s smile got bigger as he continued to play along with me, “Well,” he began as he tried to look like he was thinking about his answer, “The last girl I danced with had no complaints.”