Chapter 3- getting to know you

Hey everyone, don't really have much to say so just remember to read, comment, fan, and vote k enjoy

Whines8 

Pic of Derek to the side ---------->

******************

(Mia's dream)

Walking along the beach I looked around and noticed I was the only one here, "Well I wonder how he made that happen,” I said to myself. Walking down a little further I finally spotted him sitting down on a white blanket in the middle of the beach. I smiled at the sight before me, he always looks so perfect. I lean down and take off my sandals and start jogging towards him. He stands up to greet me as I run into his arms. He holds me in his embrace and gives me a deep kiss while caressing my jaw with his fingertips. Running his hand down to cup my neck he nips my bottom lip asking for entrance. I grant his wish immediately and his tongue enters my month making my body explode with pleasure.

he pulls away and stares down into my eyes. "Mia I've waited for this moment for a long time,” he says then gives me another deep kiss. Pulling away again I breathlessly reply back, "Jacob I've wanted you since the first day I saw you,” Jacob smiles down at me with love in his eyes , ”Well now you have me, no need to want anymore."

I caress his cheek and turn to look at the water beside us. "Isn't the water beautiful?" I ask Jacob and turn to hear his answer, but he is gone. I turn in a circle puzzled, "What the...." I start walking in the direction that I thought he might have went. "Jacob!?, Jacob!?" but there was no answer. Where could he have gone, I thought to myself.

Just then I heard my name "Mia ..... Mia……Mia," It sounded a lot like Jacob, but I still couldn't see him. My name started to sound closer so I walked a little faster, trying to reach him. "Mia.... Mia,” this time the person calling my name sounded a lot like ....Lauren?

"Mia!" I sat straight up with a start making my head spin. After the dizziness went away I looked around confused. My confused gaze slowly fell on Lauren staring at me with an amused look on her face.

"Why are you grinning like an insane person?" I ask Lauren, a little snappy, but I couldn't help it, I was disappointed that my amazing dream was interrupted.

"Oh nothing, I just came in here to see if you were up yet, that's all,” Lauren said with this glint in her eyes. I narrowed my eyes at her trying to figure out why she was acting so weird, "Your acting funny,” I stated while slowly getting out of the bed. I turned to her and her grin changed into a cheeky smile, "Why are you looking at me like that." I asked Lauren annoyed now.

She gave a little giggle, "What? Nothing! I can't smile at my best friend?" She said walking toward my bedroom door. I just stood there shaking my head while watching her leave. After she finally left, I went to my dresser to pick out my clothes for today.

Just when I was about to go inside the bathroom Lauren popped her head in the doorway again and said, "Oh and Mia?" I stopped at the door to the bathroom and glances back at her, "Yeah?"

"I'll be sure to tell Jacob that your thinking about him..... Even in your dreams.” she said the last part and scurried out the door laughing like a little kid. My mouth almost hit the floor and I started blushing instantly. Oh my God! Was I saying his name out loud while I had been asleep?

Turning with embarrassment I hurried inside the bathroom trying to get the dream I just had out of my head. When I was done cleaning up and getting ready for the day, I met Lauren in the kitchen. I sat myself down at the kitchen island and looked at Lauren. She was standing in front of the fridge with the door wide open and peering inside.