Chapter 1

"Daddy!!!!" Yelled Luke, running down the halls, being chased by Leia.

The twins were each three years old right now. They were both Younglings, however, Luke wasn't completely potty trained. He was still having trouble... How can I say this? 'Aiming'.

For the past three years, I could hardly sleep at night. They were always wining or crying, or having nightmares so I had to go in there and put them back to sleep. I could never train properly the next day, and I was always stuck with the twins in the afternoon in Anakin's apartment, while Anakin was left with the Council. Being a part time 'mom' and a Padawan was harder than it had sounded.

Thanks Padmè, I thought, grunting, as I went down the hall to get Luke and Leia. Quietly, I ran down the hall as well, with a fake smile plastered on my face. I bent down and swooped up Luke, and held him in my arms.

"What did Leia do this time?" I asked, looking at the innocent face Leia was portraying.

"She hit me!" Luke claimed, pointing at his sister.

Leia's cheeks fumed, and she stomped her foot. "Did not!"

I rolled my eyes. "Leia, are you telling the truth?"

Her cheeks turned an even more red, and she nodded. "Yes."

I bent down, and put Luke on the floor. "No you aren't."

She grunted, and crossed her arms. "I hit Luke," she admitted.

I smiled, and hugged Leia. "Good girl. Doesn't it feel better to tell the truth?"

She smiled, and nodded faintly. "Yes, (Y/N)."

"If you wouldn't have told the truth, and I would have believed you, and I found out later that you weren't telling the truth... You would have gotten into trouble," I said, looking at both of the twins.

The twins looked at each other, and widened their eyes. They both knew what trouble meant. And they didn't like that word one bit.

"Now, Leia, say you're sorry, " I said, pointing at Luke.

She quickly hugged Luke, and muttered," I'm sorry I hit you... "

Luke smiled and quickly hugged his sister back. "It's okay!"

I laughed, and heard a knock on the door. I reluctantly got up, and went to the other side of the apartment, and leaned against the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Mail!" Shouted the apparent mailman.

I opened the door, and found a Trandoshian mailman standing there, with a blue uniform on, holding a package.

"Anakin Skywalker?" He hissed, holding out the package to me.

"I'm his roommate," I said, taking the package. He nodded and handed me the big box, and a pad and stylist pen with to sign.

I signed my name onto the pad, and waved him off. He nodded, and I closed the metallic door.

I walked back to the dining room, and laid the big brown box onto the table.

Anakin never told me we'd be receiving a package today, I said, I thought, staring at the brown box.

Suddenly, I felt a slight tug on my boot. I looked down, and saw Luke sitting there, with his blue beady eyes, and his short,blond hair, covering his eyes.

"Where's Daddy?" He asked, looking up at me.

I shook my head. "He's not here right now," I admitted, picking him up, and setting him on my lap. I started to softly stroke his hair, and he quickly fell asleep in my arms.