Chapter 37

*Rated R warning ;))) also this changes pov from 1st to 2nd so it's going to be okay work with me here lol. Also it's like very dirty so don't say I didn't warn you aha*
••••••
Inside the room where I was to stay, it was very pretty. The back wall was black, and had a white design painted over it. The ceiling had a huge cutout, but it had a mirror in it with a light ring around it. The room was very, very large, it looked like it could fit maybe forty people in it.

Sighing, and taking a deep breath I turned to my bags, and started to unpack my stuff, shoving my Jedi clothes into wardrobes, and placing my lightsaber on the vanity that was in there. This place looked so peaceful, even thought it was basically a smugglers route. I turned around and started looking around the room, until I came upon a door that led to the master bathroom. Instantly, I was hit by a wave of beautiful scents. It smelled like a garden.

"Oh my gosh, I feel dizzy, " I mumbled to myself, looking around in the bathroom. There was a huge tub, a very large sink that looked like it was made out of glass, and the tub had beautiful marbling, and then I saw next to the tub was a silk bathrobe?! This place was very prestigious if I say so myself. In fact, I haven't taken a bath in a while, so I smiled, getting ready to immerse myself into warmth and bubbles, thinking of how clean I could be, so I turned the bathtub faucet on, stripping down, and lighting a candle that was already in there to prepare myself for the warmness, that was, until I heard a knock on the door.

"Ugh, coming!" I yelled, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around myself, quickly walking to the door. I pressed the button to open the door, and the gray metallic door slid open, revealing none other than, Anakin leaning on the door frame, giving the most ridiculous look. I snickered, hiding my laugh with my hand so he wouldn't be ashamed of himself.

Anakin had a seductive look on his face, while leaning on the door frame with his arm, and his head resting on his hand, while his other arm rested on his hip, all while he wore a red silk bathrobe, and he held a thornless rose in his mouth, while raising his eyebrows at me.

"You look ridiculous, " I chuckled, placing my right hand on my hip, with my other hand holding on to my towel.

"What?" he mumbled in confusion, the rose in his mouth making his words hardly audible.

I just continued to laugh, still staring at the hilarious sight in front of me. "Ah, nothing... "

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever, " he groaned, handing the rose to me. "I saw these in my room and I decided to give you one so, here. "

I gasped, "Wow so romantic. You aren't usually like this. So is that why you came over here?"

He sighed. "Yes... And no. "

"No? "

"Yeah, apparently I found out that the lady we're hunting down is going to be at that party tonight, definitely. I heard some guards talking in the hallway on my way over here. They said they needed extra staff on tonight because she was going to be there, and so I thought I could come tell you. Oh and also we apparently need fancy clothes if we're going to make this thing, cause remember the king said he wanted a certain attire."

I nodded, walking over to a vase, and filling it with water then placing the rose down in it. "Okay, well, it looks like we are going to this party after all. But how do we suggest we get this attire?"

He shrugged, unsure. "I guess we could search around our rooms and find something that fits us. I saw a huge closet of outfits in my room, " he suggested, moving out of the door frame and into the room. "Wow, this place is huge."

I nodded. "So, if that's all you needed to tell me I guess you could go back to your room now. "

"What?? You thought I was actually going to stay in there? No, I'm gonna sleep in here now, with you, " he said, turning around to face you, grabbing my hands and holding them.