Chapter 13

Focus (Y/N), I thought. This test didn't seem somewhat hard. All I had to do was focus on something. But I didn't know what.

Across the room, other Younglings started to pop out of nowhere, coming from their virtual reality tests. I saw a familiar face, on the other side of the room, who had bleach blond hair, blue eyes, and her maroon outfit. It was Skyler, the girl I had met at the beginning of the tests.

She walked over to Master Plo-Koon, not taking any notice of me. I heard she had a Master on the Council, but I wasn't so sure who it was, so maybe he was her Master. Out of the corner of her eye, she finally spotted me, and smiled quickly, then turned back around to her Master.

Before I could wave back, I heard my name being called. "(Y/N)!"

I spun around, and saw my Master running to me. He stopped in his tracks, once he reached my side.

He smiled and put his hands behind his back, in a proud state he had done so. "(Y/N), I just wanted to say that you had done well. And... I wanted to give you this for luck. " he held out his hand, and there was a necklace that looked a lot like... Padmè's Japor Snippet. And it was.

My eyes widened, as I pushed his hand aside. "Master, I thank you, but I don't exactly want this... I mean, this was Padmè's. Not mine." I wasn't going to replace her. Hopefully.

Anakin sighed, and put it around my neck anyway. "I'm not taking a no or a yes on this. You need it most. Padmè is... Gone. I... Need to move on now. Besides, she'd probably want you to have this," he said, clipping the necklace around my neck. He smiled, as he stood back, and looked down at me. "Now, get out there! You need to become a Knight before I turn 900 years old. "

I arched an eyebrow. "But you won't even turn 900..."

"Exactly. I'll be dead. Now shoo! "

I laughed, and turned away from my Master. I tucked a bang behind my ear, and blushed, the Japor Snippet jingled and bumped against my chest as I walked along.

Out in the middle of the grid, there was a chair waiting for me. I walked up to it, and sat down.

Quickly, the scenery changed, and I was no longer in the gigantic room anymore. I was aboard a ship, which looked liked my Jedi starfighter. I cocked my head, and looked out the small window, and saw my astromech, Arsix. I smiled, knowing I had at least something to help me out.

I looked at my surroundings, and saw I was in the middle of an asteroid field. Why am I out here? I thought, grabbing onto my steering wheel.

Suddenly, a blue hologram of Master Kenobi popped up in front of me.

"Hello (Y/N). As you can see, you are in the sixth round, to focus. You are currently in the asteroid field of Geonosis. I wish you good luck, because I have certainly been chased by a bounty hunter in these fields before, and well... Let's just say I almost got killed. Anyway, to win this round, you need to get out of the asteroid field alive, and not being hit by anything. If not, then you are eliminated. May the Force be with you Younglings."

And that was the end of the transmission. Before I could do anything, I heard blasters being fired at me from behind.

"Crap! We're being followed! Let's get out of here Arsix! " I shouted, pushing the control stick.

The droid whirred, and beeped, turning the controls on.

The ship boosted forward, almost crashing into an asteroid. I pulled up, and the ship curved over the gigantic rock.

The bounty hunter ship behind me was on my tail, continuing to fire laser shots at me.

I pushed down the controls, making the ship go down, under a few more asteroids. I pulled the controls up, making the ship boost to go up.

"Arsix, " I started, focusing on the asteroids in front of me. "Is that Bounty Hunter still behind us? "

Arsix whirred and beeped, telling me that he was still behind us. I groaned, and started barrel rolling around a few more asteroids. I looked to see behind me if that guy was still there, and unfortunately, he was.

For a moment, he stopped firing at me. I smirked, as I got a chance to fly faster. I took my controls, and boosted my ship to go. I wish I could go to hyperspace, and get out of here that way, but there were way too many asteroids around me to do so.

Suddenly, there was this loud BOOM! The noise started to sound like it was spreading, and I instantly knew what it was: A super charge. The charge was spreading, slicing asteroids down, into nothing but rock debris.

I swooped the ship down, under the charge, and out of its way. I did a barrel roll around a few asteroids. I saw the end of the asteroid field was close, I just had to get this bounty hunter off my tail. He was driving me insane.

Finally, a solution popped into my head.

"Arsix. Can you ready the missiles?" I asked the droid, continuing to control the ship.

He beeped a silent, yes, and locked the missiles into place.

"Thanks buddy. "

He beeped and whirred which sounded a little quirky, so I guess he was happy.

Going around another asteroid, I looked behind me to make sure any asteroids were behind me. In fact, two of them were. I launched the missiles straight at them, blasting them into millions of little rock debris. Quickly, I turned my ship around, and planted my ship down onto the nearest asteroid.

I stayed there, landing my ship, hoping that the hunter would not catch me. Thankfully, he passed me, and continued to fly through the asteroid field.

Thank the Force, I thought, getting my ship off the asteroid. Peacefully, I flew around all the debris, barrel rolling every now and then.

As I came to the end, a blue hologram of Anakin popped up. "Hey (Y/N). Welcome to the seventh round. "